[Insert title of topic here]

Started by Nikki, May 14, 2007, 04:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Ok, instead of going through PMs and replying back to every one, i'll just make a big anouncement.

I am NOT graduating High school, therefore, my Computer has been sold (For way less than it's worth...with the new upgrades i had installed, it's worth $8000, but my dad sold it for $6000, and i didn't get none of the money) So i'm pretty much screwed when it comes to talking to y'all over MSN, Yahoo, AIM or whatever.

Dakata, i really hope you're doing ok, and i really miss talking to you. Haz, i hope you are ok as well and if i remember correctly, you have/are also graduating ^_^ Paladin, i gotta let you know, my Soul has been sucked out by WoW. RJ, I have your b-Day pic, but since it's WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY past yer birthday, i'll just go visit you one night and leave you with a little gift (Not that, you perverts!!!)

And to all those pokenerds out there, i got my Diamond!!! I think i may have found a Wi-Fi spot, so those of you with Diamond or Pearl, be on the Lookout for Kiyoko ^_^

Let's see...Any questions? And yes, i can still draw, so seriously, if you want me to be drawing something for yas, ask since my art thread went Kaput and was locked...yeah, thanks for keeping it up while i was gone  :shifty

so...questions?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

superluser

Quote from: Xze-Xze on May 14, 2007, 04:24:57 PMI am NOT graduating High school, therefore, my Computer has been sold (For way less than it's worth...with the new upgrades i had installed, it's worth $8000, but my dad sold it for $6000, and i didn't get none of the money) So i'm pretty much screwed when it comes to talking to y'all over MSN, Yahoo, AIM or whatever.

Oh, geez.  I'm sorry.  Any plans for future education/work?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Xze-Xze on May 14, 2007, 04:24:57 PMHaz, i hope you are ok as well and if i remember correctly, you have/are also graduating ^_^
Hopefully. :animesweat

Dakata

Xze, nuuu! :< *Clings* I'll miss you.

And why are your parents selling your computer? Are they punishing you for not graduating? :/

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Xze-Xze on May 14, 2007, 04:24:57 PM
ask since my art thread went Kaput and was locked...yeah, thanks for keeping it up while i was gone  :shifty

All threads get locked. If you want to post in an art thread, ask. It's not that hard to figure out, I would have thought...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

I missed you too hun..And well like 2 days as of late im legaly 25!

RJ

;_; Awwww, Xze... sorry to hear. What are you going to do then?

ITOS

Sad to hear. :( Being without Internet sucks these days.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Paladin Sheppard

Ouch Xzeliea that sucks the big one....I really want to hear from you in the future when you can/if get back online...*hugs*

Nikki

I'm back. yes, i know the topic is old but hey!!!

[sarcasm]Everyone can stop worrying about me![/sarcasm]

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

llearch n'n'daCorna

We were worried, we just didn't want to necro the thread without you. :-]

(no, I'm not admonishing you for necroing, I'm making a joke.)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Paladin Sheppard

xHaZxMaTx

I already talked to you on Messenger about this, but I'm sure you'd like to hear from me, here, too. :P  Welcome back, you were missed. ;)

bill

omg necromancy ban.  :<

Glad you're back.

ITOS

Xze-Xze, welcome back.

We missed you.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Paladin Sheppard

Quote from: ITOS on June 05, 2007, 11:55:22 AM
Xze-Xze, welcome back.

We missed you.

= So much win ITOS you are a genius