Todd Goldman: Ow!

Started by superluser, May 08, 2007, 10:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

(follow-up on this old thread)

For those of you who have been following the Todd Goldman/Dave Kelly dustup, they appear to have reached a settlement, the St. Petersburg Times is reporting.

Goldman has lost three distributors of his posters, Absolut Vodka is looking into suing him, Roman Dirge seems quite angry, and I'm hoping that Chip Wass gets involved.

Jim Benton (the creator of Happy Bunny) doesn't hate him, though.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Illusionist

Zedd

Who else doesnt wanna copy from those people...Man its funny what artists do

GabrielsThoughts

I saw an image of an ogre that looked like Shrek in an old textbook from the late 80'  early 90's.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

bill

Zedd

Quiet Uncle bill or I will get the qtips

Alondro

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on May 08, 2007, 08:12:25 PM
I saw an image of an ogre that looked like Shrek in an old textbook from the late 80'  early 90's.

Don't you know?  Media giants are ABOVE THE LAW!!  If any of them steal ideas, they can deny it and win, even if the evidence is glaringly obvious! 

Simba/Kimba, for example.   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Quote from: Alondro on May 09, 2007, 11:36:44 AM
Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on May 08, 2007, 08:12:25 PM

Don't you know?  Media giants are ABOVE THE LAW!!  If any of them steal ideas, they can deny it and win, even if the evidence is glaringly obvious! 

Simba/Kimba, for example.   :P

Dont go there Charles :U