5/2/07 [782] A shrubbery

Started by Caswin, May 01, 2007, 10:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

*Checks comic* Zuh-buh-wuh? That's different. Methinks Jyrras is officially in politics up to his eyeballs. Or he's here for Mab, for whatever it was she and Dan wouldn't talk about on their way back from Matilda's.
Hmm... Weird thought. The fae often play roles for the hell of it, see the world of furrae more as a source of entertainment than something to be taken seriously... They sound almost like fans of a webcomic playing around on a forum.

Azlan

The little deelie on Al's head looks like a blue magatama...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Zedd

Quote from: Azlan on May 02, 2007, 09:03:22 PM
The little deelie on Al's head looks like a blue magatama...

How would you know you clever brute of a friend? :3

M

It'd be hilarious if he really was a shrubbery and Jy's mind had finally snapped.  :U

I wonder what our Mr. Albanion wants? I honestly haven't a clue.

Tsunari

Hmmm, perhaps Mab is the queen of all evil, and Albanion is there to ensure that Jy becomes a god and stops all of Queen Mab's evil.

nikename2

Thats not really new, Jy already has been playing God in some sense.  ;)

Zedd

But godplay is against the laws of furrae!!! D:

nikename2

And thats what makes it so nasty.  :mwaha [/innuendo]

Manawolf

As long as it isn't godmoding.

Netami

Roll a will save. DC 55.

Too bad, you die!  ;)

Hey maybe this is just another dumb fae character. If I were Jyrras I would just be really pissed. Some whiny purple thing is singing lame theme songs or this and that, there's the cow of a room-mate that's been on her period for the last couple scenes, and now some pranciful unicorn acting like some kid who latched on to drama class in highschool. "I'm a little lad who loves berries and creme!" AUGH! Jyrras should just flip everyone off, tromp back to his lab, and go to BED. In the morning, lock down everything and just blow stuff up.

AS IS HIS DESTINY.

Tsunari

See Jy has to become God.  It's his destiny.  He has already created two different forms of life, he created Deathbringer and a machine that lives all by accident.   Just imagine what he could do if he did it on purpose.

Oh and on the evil queen mab front, we have the fact that her cookies give people nightmares.

Alondro

*Charline yawns*  Perhaps Mab could be an evil queen.  We've seen her entertaining wicked thoughts before; considering masquerading as a genie to slaughter people who rub her lamp, trying to get Pyro to put his hand into a forbidding tree, playing happily with mows.  Yes, I can see power would corrupt her thoroughly.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Illusionist

I like him, he seems nice. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.