Bunny about, watch your carrots.

Started by JessieHaven, April 26, 2007, 01:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

*clueless Dan look* Theres new air now??

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: JessieHaven on April 27, 2007, 10:18:29 AM
Wonderfull... just wonderfull... well I have taken all your greetings in the laziest way posible though it is starting to get a little crowded in here... and there is an abundence of exploding muffins... I should go take a little walk so I can have that new thing called air.

The best way to get air is by running for your life. Walking won't do it. With all these muffins around, and Stygian about to blow, It would be best to flee.

:choco  *F L E E I N G*

JessieHaven

Oi... yes there is new air... sure that will work whatever keeps you happy...
Wait, people blow up here? I need a vacation from all the explotions... hasnt anyone here heared of 'piece and quiet'? well.. the piece part maybe absent for quite some time, if at all.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Around here, it's usually "pieces and quit"... :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

JessieHaven

Thats just lovely... well while I go looking the last remaining pieces of my sanity I will see if I cant make at least one safe haven from all the noise and exploding random objects.

JessieHaven

I am sorry for the resent absence... but I have some more important issutes to take care of... That and the net Nazi's are keeping me from getting on here without some kind of free searching enigin that keeps out of the sight of block programs. But as for now you can just say im in a bitof a.... deep sleep... very very deep sleep... no thouching while im sleeping.

Illusionist

Y hallo thar!

Welcoem to the boards!

JessieHaven

Brains brains brains brains brains brains braaaains...

Brains brains brains, brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains braaaains brains braaaaiiins brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains... brains braaains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains.

Edit:
Argrabar brains brains bragar brains brains brains. Liver, brains brains Darkmoon brains brain brains.
-- Brains

bill

Hey llearch, was that you, or a script?

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: BillBuckner on November 15, 2007, 03:46:17 PM
Hey llearch, was that you, or a script?

... Hmmm. I -could- look into scripting that, actually....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears