Bunny about, watch your carrots.

Started by JessieHaven, April 26, 2007, 01:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessieHaven

Look I know that it is nice to be welcoming the new guy and all... but lets try to keep the 'smothering of the new guy' to the point where I am still able to get at least a few breths of air in...

But fair warning...  :shapeshifters

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah....

... No. Sorry, you're gonna get smothered. :-P

Hi, welcome, nice to see you, etc etc etc, and I have to warn you - watch out for exploding muffins, squirrels offering your muffins that don't look like they're going to explode, squirrels offering you muffins that -do- look like they're going to explode, squirrels offering your muffins with lit wicks, Nascar enthusiasts like BillBuckner, anyone who warns you to watch out for people to watch out for, and boxes, especially talking ones.

Leave your sanity outside the door, so we can steal it easier, and try not to get into trouble with the admins, because they've been feeling a bit hungry lately.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

JessieHaven

Hey! I take offence to that!

-.- ok maybe im a little insain... but thats none of your business!

As for your Bill, there are no words that can come close to the level of... Wait- muffins?

Though I am having some issues with this place already... I am sure that it will come later when I have the time and need to care enough to fix them.

bill

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

JessieHaven

Zedd

Yes indeed shapshifters indeed, you wouldnt expect it but they are everywhere. Belive me as we speak their everywhere....Even Amber herself is one :shifty

JessieHaven

I am not supprsied by this why?
Believe me I have read way to many comic strips to not expect the worse. For all we know we all could be in some way or another so im pretty sure that life has lost its meaning somewhere along the line....

Iiiiiin other news... this is supprisingly light considering what I got from the last place I went to, and the place before that... both some good and bad comentings on a Cubi being around and yet... some very very disturbing, that I wish to forget but they are burned into my skull... curse my minds way of being 'funny' betraying my so.

And incase you are all wondering, I am a regulare 'dot' user... so dont bug me about it.

:erk Im starting to sound like Able... Does anyone have a blunt object that I may beat this out of me?

Zedd

*draws out thors hammer* THis blunt enough?

Stygian

No. Hardly. You don't seem able at all. And, having said that, I will not explain it. And I don't understand what the Hell you mean by a 'dot' user either. Not a good start.

However, you seem to have one thing down at least; that life has lost its meaning. And that makes me feel especially good. How'd you like to lose yours along with the rest of us? Well, that's what's going to happen here at least. Go figure. Have fun while you can!

Bitter and Terrible Welcoming completed. Returning to idle mode.

bill

Please watch for people who post in fonts with serifs. They're never up to any good.

JessieHaven

Jessie stops beating himself with the bloody hammer "Duely noted... now perhaps I should lay down before I start to believe that the colors im seeing are real. Anyways before the sensation of pain starts to fill my head I would like to thank you Zedd for the hammer, though it probibly didnt work violence seems to help my mind get back on track."

Faerie Alex

Welcome to the forum. :tighthug *hugs*

Where is RJ anyways? We need our official muffin o' doom giver...person...
Jeez I need to update this thing.

JessieHaven

I think I have had enough 'muffins' for one greeting. Perhaps it wasnt such a good idea to have payed attention to that little muffin coment...

Suwako

The weather is nice, yes?  :)

...I meant to say Hi...  :B

Good luck, you'll need it.. someday.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zedd on April 26, 2007, 04:22:36 PM
*draws out thors hammer* THis blunt enough?

I wondered where Mjolnir had got to...

Roureem Egas

I'll just mark another name under "lives in UTC-5 timezone". It's a personal observation that I've noticed about...6 months ago about new faces around here.

Anyways, hi new guy.

xHaZxMaTx

superluser

Quote from: BillBuckner on April 26, 2007, 04:25:17 PMPlease watch for people who post in fonts with serifs. They're never up to any good.

Hey!  That's not true!  I mean, I'm never up to any good, but that doesn't have anything to do with my choice of font!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

RJ

Wait, people actually WANT muffins?

Okaie dokie then *shares a basket around*

:rj

Zedd

Saist

Quote from: RJ on April 26, 2007, 09:07:46 PM
Wait, people actually WANT muffins?

Okaie dokie then *shares a basket around*

:rj

To the Bomb Shelters! Fast!

bill

Reese Tora

Quote from: superluser on April 26, 2007, 07:50:45 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on April 26, 2007, 04:25:17 PMPlease watch for people who post in fonts with serifs. They're never up to any good.

Hey!  That's not true!  I mean, I'm never up to any good, but that doesn't have anything to do with my choice of font!

A => B
B =/> A

That's like saying that because I live where there are earthquakes, that people like me cause earchquakes where they live.

Clearly, the use of serif fonts is an attribute of a subclass of the class of people that are up to no good.  Just as being a box, bearing muffins, or warning about people are also sub classes of the larger group of people to watch out for.

And, on that note, watch out for people who tell you to watch out for people recursively telling you to watch out for something. :rolleyes

(I don't think that word means what you think it means.)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

superluser

Quote from: Reese Tora on April 26, 2007, 10:53:32 PMClearly, the use of serif fonts is an attribute of a subclass of the class of people that are up to no good.  Just as being a box, bearing muffins, or warning about people are also sub classes of the larger group of people to watch out for.

But I know plenty of people who use serif fonts that are very good!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

xHaZxMaTx

Apparently not Stygi, he's going to blow the thread up once he gets here.  Then again, I'm the one responsible for said explosion. >:3

thegayhare

*sniffs the air*
Ohhh I'm sensing a new bunny has wandered into my territory
*snif snif snif*

And it's male

Hello I'm TGH resident cook and bottle washer
I'm also head of the local FBI, (Forum Boy Inspector) so If you've got any boy's to declare please leave them in the bin outside my office.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on April 26, 2007, 11:35:42 PM
Quote from: Reese Tora on April 26, 2007, 10:53:32 PMClearly, the use of serif fonts is an attribute of a subclass of the class of people that are up to no good.  Just as being a box, bearing muffins, or warning about people are also sub classes of the larger group of people to watch out for.

But I know plenty of people who use serif fonts that are very good!

.. which doesn't mean that they're not "up to no good", of course...

Quote from: je.saist on April 26, 2007, 10:23:52 PM
To the Bomb Shelters! Fast!

... You left them?

JessieHaven

Wonderfull... just wonderfull... well I have taken all your greetings in the laziest way posible though it is starting to get a little crowded in here... and there is an abundence of exploding muffins... I should go take a little walk so I can have that new thing called air.