2007-04-11 [fashion01] Rule of modesty

Started by superluser, April 11, 2007, 12:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic

Getting married in a comic seems to be really hard to do, anyway.

And yes, there is an emo population in DMFA. As proven by Azlan.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

kaskar

What, fires not being clothing friendly, what about Asbestos fiber ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Reese Tora

Quote from: Ink on April 12, 2007, 06:42:52 PM
Getting married in a comic seems to be really hard to do, anyway.

And yes, there is an emo population in DMFA. As proven by Azlan.

I thought that Azlan proved a goth population (and not the cool sacking of rome type of goth, either), not an emo population.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Taross

Quote from: Stygian on April 12, 2007, 04:35:54 PM
Firstly, somehow I just can't envision Dan married. Secondly, I really think being any sort of mythos is not so convenient when you're off buying clothes.

And thirdly, I just want to say that there are a few of us who are fortunate enough to look better with an open shirt or no shirt at all.

...I'm looking at you, Charline! >:3

If you thought it was bad enough to accessoirise normally, try having to buy three hats for different tastes on the same person... And Memnos keeps chewing hers...

ShiningShadow

Quote from: je.saist on April 12, 2007, 03:31:56 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 12, 2007, 01:02:33 PM
Quote from: Kenji on April 11, 2007, 11:31:46 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 11, 2007, 11:29:37 PM
If Matilda will explain fashion sense will she also explain the wardrobe malfunction, and other thing you wont be caught dead wearing? >:3

She could talk about parachute pants and leg warmers for all I care about, just so long as she looks cute while doing it.

Here, here  :cheers hmmmmm Maltilda in leg warmers on each leg very sexy and hot *WOOT!* how about poodle skirts, thin ties, and the cyndi lauper look in the eighties I see supermodel in Matilda future *DOUBLE WOOT!*.  >:3

*phone rings, Alexsi picks it up*

Alexsi : Hey Dan! It's your wife on Line 1! She's in Jamaica for a Photo Shoot and would like you to fly down there for lunch!

Mab : Oooh! Dan, are you going to be the underwear model again?

Wildy : I heard that it was a swimsuit issue?

Dan : ... shut up... just... shut up...

:) LOL that's funny oh I could imagine Dan buying every issue of that swimsuit edition I want my copy.

Anywho what about hats you could make a hate from a flame retarded material I see Matilda as a hat person what do you think?

GabrielsThoughts

my imagination has come up with the the most diabolical of attire "Dark Pegasus dressed as breakfast" before the attack of the Mythos village Dark Pegasus and his evil horde disguised themselves as pancakes at the city gates like a Trojan horse... several hungry Mythos investigate and the city is compromised, and that is why I think matilda is terrified of pancakes.   
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Damaris

You both realize that a paragraph should usually have more than one period, right?

Punctuation, guys.  Final warning for both of you.  I know you can do it, I've seen it before.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

GabrielsThoughts

yes, but either way there are four periods in my previous statement.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zina

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 15, 2007, 11:21:14 PM
yes, but either way there are four periods in my previous statement.

Since when do ellipses count as proper periods?

GabrielsThoughts

:mowsad They don't, but with the internet you get to be creative, in a hundred thousand years, when monkeys have taken over as the dominant lifeforms of the planet, scholars translating my words, will percieve them as an advanced critical thinking exercise.