Notice of Illness

Started by Valynth, April 09, 2007, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valynth

Hey guys, I'm just letting you know that I'm suspending myself from most posting activities since I just got done sacrificing to ye ol' porcelain god.

It appears to be some sort of stomach flu resultinging both diarrhea and forementioned sacrifice.  My mother got it a few days ago and it appears I've got it now.  Fortunately she seems to have gotten through the worst of it in two days so I should be back on my feet (and not my knees) soon.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Illusionist

Suwako

seconded, get even better  :)

Jim Halisstrad

Gah, stomach flu really sucks :/  I hope you stop being sick soon.

Quote from: Valynth on April 09, 2007, 06:45:51 PM
(and not my knees)

I will not say anything.... I will be a good Jim.....

Illusionist

Fall to your knees and repent, if you please!

Valynth

Good news everyone,

It appears that after my second vist to the god of porcelain(ug, yesterday's dinner of ham and potatoes), I'm feeling much better.  In fact, I'm acctually able to eat some food now(I was too nauseous before before).  My diarrhea is still on going, but it's getting much better.

In short I might be back in full health by tomorrow or maybe thursday.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

llearch n'n'daCorna

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call "Too Much Information" in a nutshell. :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Damaris

amusingly, what most people call "the flu" is actually something completely different- usually food poisoning or gastroentoritis.

The flu, in reality, is an upper respritory infection.

Glad you're feeling better.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

vulpesweasel

upper respiratory infection, gastroentoritis, nausea, brain eating parasites, it's all the same! Glad to know you're feeling (a little) better though!