Started by Suwako, April 05, 2007, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Brunhidden has a lovely daughter, who knows -precisely- how ot use her cute as a weapon. ;-]

He's always neat to talk to, and so is she.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna has hidden in a box super mod powers that make him nigh invincible.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager processes things faster  than my computer, with ease..   :P

Omega

techmaster-glitch

Omega still counts as somewhat of a newbie, but I think he already has potential of becoming a well-recognized veteran, if he keeps his posts consistant over a long period of time. Both his Avatar and Signature are very distinctive, which is an automatic plus.

Brunhidden

techmaster-glitch is the leading authority on forumers status

techmaster-glitch

xHaZxMaTx

tech's -9991000 karma suggests he's not very well liked, but I'd say it's pretty obvious this is not the case. ;)

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Brunhidden

spanky is the herald of heroes, the announcer of the loved, and the DJ of the reasonably cool

e_voyager

bubbles is kind with his praise and harsh with his nicknames. ( if i were a little rascal i'd have been alfalfa) but he keeps on one my jet boots and that's a goo0d thin in the long run.

Suwako

e_voyager's input is analyzed thoroughly before generating output of sufficient quality and simplicity for us to understand, or not.  :)

Cogidubnus

While in contrast, Aiyno's postings are fresh from his mind, piping hot and full of emotion, verve, and heart. He's not one to ponder and deliberate - he wears his posts on his sleeve, as it were.

Brunhidden

Cogidubnus somehow comes across as serious and severe, adjectives are your friend!

Suwako

Brunhidden has his number-ey- avatar back, that wins, seriously.  :)

Cogidubnus

Aiyno has Laharl as his avatar, which makes me grin so. Although I never played his game, he made a good minion for Overlord Zetta. Aiyno obviously has excellent taste. Good man!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus also has excellent taste, something he's well appreciated for.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna is a well organized and well organizable box person. He takes little space as well, so he's space efficient! :P

Cogidubnus

Aiyno may not be as space-efficient as a box, and while his virtues are not cubed, I think we all like him the way he is.  :3

techmaster-glitch

Cogi never fails to bring poetic justice into anything he says :) People like that are extremely rare these days.

Gabi

techmaster-glitch has given out some good random hugs. It would be nice if he did it more often.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Sienna Maiu - M T

Gabi is an instigator of all things cool, including Random Hugs and the Mystery Friend Game

She's a generally speaking, cool cat, or in other terms, a real Fox.

e_voyager

Sienna Maiu once again shows her appreciation for those that are cool proving her coolness again

Suwako

e_voyager is well cooled, probably with technology far beyond my comprehension, how cool is that? the answer; very cool. :)

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno.
He's very punny.

Also, he's avatar would appear to be wearing a nifty scarf. I love scarves... :3

Cogidubnus

Sienna Maiu - M T has the excellent attribute of liking scarves. How this could be a bad thing, I have no idea nor imagining. Scarves simply rock - and by extension, so does Sienna.

Suwako

e_voyager

Aiyno has proven that there are many nice people on this forum by keeping this thread going so they'll have a play to get to know others