26-03-2007 Self Indulgence

Started by Manawolf, March 25, 2007, 11:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonfrost

Quote from: Madd the Sane on March 25, 2007, 11:38:52 PM
SkiFree for the win!  :mowtongue
:giggle I still play that game. :boogie

Yeeeee! While Jyrras is absolute the most adorable thing ever, he's not exactly my type ;)

Tapewolf

Okay, hands up, who was actually crass enough to suggest this?   :rolleyes

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Magic

Probably picked it out from the piles of email she has from random fans.

Doesn't seem like it would have come from a conversation.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

:shifty You cant get nothing outta me! Nothing!  :mwaha

Aridas

Onoez, Amber ski'd too far down the infinite hill D:

...And smiles too wide.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: HeroZero on March 26, 2007, 01:16:01 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on March 26, 2007, 01:06:25 AM
my method would just be vicious, to be honest..

1) get Jyrras drunk to the point that he passes out.
2) carry him to lost lake
3) leave him in Abel's bed..
4) get to a safe distance with popcorn
5) watch the hilarity ensue.  >:3
That makes you wonder what kind of drunk Jyrras is. I'd think an angrier drunk right now. He probably has some frustration built up, but who can say?

The trick is a one way mirror. Then it's close up hilarity. :3

Don't forget the vidcam and you have this treasure on tape for many viewings to come.
Don't look at me I didn't even suggest such a thing it's probably from old emails i'm assuming here.

Alondro

*Charline hmphs*  See?  My idea for how to solve Jyrras' problems is much more original!

*Charles erms*  All you want to do is eat him...

*Charline grrs*  Well all his problmes will be gone, won't they!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Alan Garou

Yargh! I thought I had left that yeti far, far behind! He was my worst nightmare. I also made marshmallow versions of him.

Akisohida

Quote from: Alondro on March 26, 2007, 07:58:00 AM
*Charline hmphs*  See?  My idea for how to solve Jyrras' problems is much more original!

*Charles erms*  All you want to do is eat him...

*Charline grrs*  Well all his problmes will be gone, won't they!   >:3

*Wraps all eight legs and two arms around Charline from behind and gnars on her shoulder!* No eating the roorat! Don't make me give you a real foxspider hug! :}

Where I wish I could get into a comic, I know a way with more success than bugging Amber; Go take some art classes and draw your own webcomic. ;)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

llearch n'n'daCorna

.. either that or photoswap lessons. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

King Of Hearts

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 26, 2007, 05:11:37 AM
Okay, hands up, who was actually crass enough to suggest this?   :rolleyes

I swear! I didnt know Miss Amber would read my mind!

Alondro

Quote from: Akisohida on March 26, 2007, 08:59:48 AM

*Wraps all eight legs and two arms around Charline from behind and gnars on her shoulder!* No eating the roorat! Don't make me give you a real foxspider hug! :}

*Charline has an acute myocardial infarction!*   :blarf
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Moonfrost on March 26, 2007, 03:06:50 AM
Quote from: Madd the Sane on March 25, 2007, 11:38:52 PM
SkiFree for the win!  :mowtongue
:giggle I still play that game. :boogie

Yeeeee! While Jyrras is absolute the most adorable thing ever, he's not exactly my type ;)

No he is mine type, but I have not bugged Amber about this .... I am sure that is a sure way not to get into the comic.  But mmmm... Start your own comic...Hey yea that is the ticket, ... but you have to pass your 50th issue before ... "   

AAAHHhh    MOws   mows...... :mowhappy  :mowcookie :mowtongue

:mowmeep :mowmeep :mowmeep :mowmeep :mowmeep :mowwink
PBH

LionHeart

Quote from: Alondro on March 26, 2007, 11:50:01 AM

Charline, nobody's going to believe that you had a heart attack. That would require people to believe that you had a heart in the first place... :P
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Nino

Ah this brings the idea of Mary-Sues and Gray-Sues to mind.

You guys already know how I abhor such things that go through the mind of fangirls. I already have to put up with a real-life friend who obsesses about Sephiroth and whose boyfriend/girlfriend (long story) thinks he is a catgirl and wears a tail around (no, seriously. Seriously).

I wonder if people still suggest these things to Amber though (putting their own character in the comic).

Stygian

Quote from: LionHeart on March 26, 2007, 01:59:10 PM
Quote from: Alondro on March 26, 2007, 11:50:01 AM

Charline, nobody's going to believe that you had a heart attack. That would require people to believe that you had a heart in the first place... :P

Hear hear. I've already told people about the evil fuelling those like her...

Anyhow, I am rooting for a Kria/Jyrras coupling, as not only would it be evil but it would further Kria's and the Creature Council's interests. Of course, I don't really see a lasting relationship that way, but still...

And as for me, I really think the comic could use a bat. Haven't seen any up until now; it might be that the noses are hard to draw. But for the love of Hell and all that is unholy, I would not want Stygian in the comic. I think he might be too much of an ass even for Abel's story.

Caswin

That... thing was scary beyond all reason.  :erk

So long as fan ideas are topical, Merlitz should totally meet it during his road trip.  Think of the possibilities. (No, really.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Tiny crested flint

Fluffy reminds me of the yeti right before it eats you.  Both are grey, mouth wide open, angry, sharp teeth. :3

Zaon

Maybe that thing is fluffy O.o

Azlan

By the gods, I can't imagine anyone trying to weasel their own characters into the comic... it is unheard of, unprecedented and unreasonable.  Surely no one could be so shallow and conceited to think they could ever nudge their way into the comic,, never... no way... ¬.¬
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

superluser

Quote from: Kattuccino on March 26, 2007, 02:55:12 PMI already have to put up with a real-life friend who obsesses about Sephiroth and whose boyfriend/girlfriend (long story) thinks he is a catgirl and wears a tail around (no, seriously. Seriously).

So people like this have friends and significant others, and I have none?  *Is confoosed*

Quote from: Caswin on March 26, 2007, 05:47:35 PMSo long as fan ideas are topical, Merlitz should totally meet it during his road trip.  Think of the possibilities. (No, really.)

I'd rather see him meet this guy:

(Run, coward!)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Kenji

Quote from: Azlan on March 26, 2007, 10:30:40 PM
By the gods, I can't imagine anyone trying to weasel their own characters into the comic... it is unheard of, unprecedented and unreasonable.  Surely no one could be so shallow and conceited to think they could ever nudge their way into the comic,, never... no way... ¬.¬

Your words inspire me! We should find these rapscallions and bring them to justice! Mark them with colors that symbolize drab, horror, and general unpleasantness! What say you, Azlan? :3

Zedd

Quote from: Kenji on March 26, 2007, 11:21:03 PM
Quote from: Azlan on March 26, 2007, 10:30:40 PM

Your words inspire me! We should find these rapscallions and bring them to justice! Mark them with colors that symbolize drab, horror, and general unpleasantness! What say you, Azlan? :3

Get the harpoons cause it it hunt for the great white fandom whale!

Azlan

Quote from: Zedd on March 26, 2007, 11:27:53 PM
Quote from: Kenji on March 26, 2007, 11:21:03 PM

Get the harpoons cause it it hunt for the great white fandom whale!

For the horde?
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Tiny crested flint

What is the book Fluffy is always reading?

Here-->             http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_380.php
Here-->             http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_477.php
And now Here--> http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_766.php

thegayhare

Quote from: Density D. on March 27, 2007, 01:45:30 AM

It's either how to win freinds and inflaunce people or stevven hawking's a breif history of time

Aridas

it's at least two different books, by the looks of it. They might be blank... Nothing on the cover. Or maybe just reading over amber's scripts... Oh, hey, that's probably it, right? Fluffy might be quality control...

Zedd

Seems like it..After all..Her and Amber are the gods of the story, SHe could make Dan wear a pink tutu if she wanted!*hides under rock*

Valynth

Why would she, I mean, Wildy has probably already done it.....twice....
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Tezkat

Quote from: Density D. on March 27, 2007, 01:45:30 AM

Here-->             http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_380.php
Here-->             http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_477.php
And now Here--> http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_766.php

Hmm...

Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C

With five million copies floating around, it's not surprising that so many cast members have one.  >:3
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...