03/10/07 AS75 Amulet

Started by Fex, March 10, 2007, 01:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Quote from: Alondro on March 11, 2007, 08:59:00 PM
Dr. Ink would make the tea...  >:3

You like to make reason for him to do all the hard work dont you?

bill

Nobody would make the tea, everyone would drink coffee like normal people. D:

Or Red Bull.

Alondro

*Charles can't take it anymore!*  I'm takin everybody out!  *mixes Coke and Pepsi together!* 

*Charline gasps!*  NU U FUUL!!   :U

*the universe explodiated... THE END*
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

*points to the human boy* He did eet...

ShiningShadow

But that amulet I have a feeling the sound will be a *FWSHAASH* and the headwings of Abel will appear. His Mother will go into shock and then will praise Abel for the headwings.

Then we will have a Kodak moment with Henna has the camera on hand. I say cool but strange at the same time. But in any case Kria will come at the home of Abel and will ask for that amulet back.

Demont

How do you think Able's mom will when she finds out that he is a incubus?

Zedd

:T Mighty early to speculate boyo

llearch n'n'daCorna

*shunt*

Hiya, we have a thread here already! Woot! Isn't that neat?

(ie, this is a subtle message. Do pay attention to it, and ask if you're confused.)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tezkat

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 10, 2007, 01:36:11 PM
Quote from: Fex on March 10, 2007, 01:27:09 PM
I kinda wonder how do the tentacle heads of Abel look like? becouse so far I can remember we never saw those. We saw them hold swords but no heads

I'm not sure he has those.  Apparently Dan and Destania have them because their clan leader is still alive (although I'm struggling to find a reference to that fact).  I do not know if all 'Cubi with living clan leaders have this as a normal trait like the headwings, or whether it's a 'service' provided by Cyra to all his/her descendants which stops operating if he/she is killed.

Fa'Lina has them, but I suspect she is her own clan leader, so to speak.  If it's a spell and not a default 'cubi property, it's probably something that only an exceptionally powerful 'cubi can do.

The information about tentacles heads reflecting founder status appeared on Aary's LJ, but I can't remember whether or not Amber confirmed it. Most of the LJ stuff has turned out to be consistent with DMFA canon, though...

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

kaskar

At times it's better to not be too artistic in the comic strip . It seems to be a simple comic for simple minds . Most of the times , do you really need or want super artistic comics you only see once a week ? At least Amber usually has a decent refresh rate .
8) Just Hanging Around ...

kaskar

A Being to Creature Amulet for some characters, at times ....
8) Just Hanging Around ...