Also, hello.  This is a very sane place to be.  And trust Llerch

Adokai

How are you gentlemen.

You have no chance to survive make your time. *rocks out*

xHaZxMaTx

And this is you on cocaine.

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hi! Welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Please leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and remember to hang on to your claim ticket.

Beware of the muffin-bearing squirrel :rj , the talking box (his name is llearch - never trust him), the mows, and any who would warn you not to listen to those of us who warn you of things to beware of.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy your stay here, where the insanity fun never stops!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Adokai

There was sanity to start with? EQUALS OH!

Kekekekkekeke Zerg rush plux.

Suwako

There is no
What will be the
and that is where
for the lord

Hi, I say
enjoy yourself here.
watch out.

Zedd

Hey there i am just your adverage health pipe salesman and part time cubi for hire...So dont you worry..I can make animal balloons that wont eat your soul but I think the puppets might >:3

ITOS

I wrote you a welcome post but the Internet ate it. :<

Greetings anyway. :)
This generic comment was brought to you by:

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'd warn you to watch out for the people who tell you to watch out for things, because they're not to be trusted...

... however, I see they've already got to you. *shrug* Oh, well. Next!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aldoun

While I myself post far to rarely thus far to be considered a truely active member of this forum I figured I'd welcome you since for once I'm not woefully late to find a thread of this sort. I do hope you will find your stay here rewarding and engrossing enough to prolong it.

Truncated version: Welcome, enoy your stay.

Tiny crested flint

What up? I'm Dens.  You talk kinda funny. Hooray!  Use all the sarcasm on me as you like since I can't ever recognize it, I guess cause I'm not important enough... but enough about me.  Who you? It best to ignore me. :smile

Kenji

Boog

Well, who else would you be? I'm Myself, there's I over there. Pull up a chair, we need another person for our majong tournament anyway.
Welcome to the party, newbish one. Please, have this rather plain looking gold ring and leave your sanity in this box. No, not Llearch, sanity has no place there. This one, so we can move it to storage in the basement later.

ShiningShadow

Welcome *hands Adokai body armor and helmut with 50 Cal. machine gun* here at 31.1 we have plenty of space feel free to make youself at home all except the window that's mine.