In honor of Unique Names Day, I hath changed my username

Started by ardaron, March 06, 2007, 05:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardaron

Well, actually, my first username (Ardaron) was really just a placeholder until I found myself a better one.  I didn't really want to name myself after one of my characters; for two reasons.  One, it would cause confusion as to which "Ardaron" people are referring to; I've seen that happen before on sites where people shared names with their characters.  Two, I have over fifty roleplay characters, some of whom might get a little upset if I show favoritism like that.  So I had to change it, before some of my more psychotic characters decided to take matters into their own hands . . .  :gun1

Anyway, my name is now Sedimentary_Rock, because sedimentary rocks are just about my favorite things in the whole wide world.  Squee!  :boogie  And yes, I know, I'm insane.  That's why I'm here.

Anyway, I hope this is the right place to put this topic; I saw someone earlier with a similar topic on this board, so I figured it must be okay.

Lastly . . . HAPPY UNIQUE NAMES DAY!!  *throws confetti*

Zedd

Hi nice to meet you...Enjoy your day..Watch out for small tiny black kittys...That bite

ardaron

Quote from: Zedd on March 06, 2007, 06:48:34 PM
Hi nice to meet you...Enjoy your day..Watch out for small tiny black kittys...That bite

Nice to meet you too.  I met quite a few of you forumers when I introduced myself the first time, but I guess I missed a few.

And about the kitties . . . trust me, I know.  :shifty