03/05/07(/09) - Secret Agents [#756]

Started by bill, March 04, 2007, 10:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygian

Well, we've seen that she can be a bit more subtle before, at least around Jyrras and Abel. Perhaps I was foolish to think she could be serious with her own daughter... After all, she was from a "failed" relationship anyhow...

(Oooh! Meeean!)

Alan Garou

The duck is awesome. And, judging from her feather pattern, she's a wood duck.

Aurawyn

Aurawyn

Quote from: Mojotech on March 05, 2007, 04:22:08 AM
2: I've always wondered how Abel's gonna react to Lorenda's mom being Ms. Soulstealer after reading that part in Abel's Story. @_o

Ive wondered that myself  >:3

Boog

He may not ever find out; he doesn't spend all that much time around Lorenda, and methinks it will be a while before we're seeing him at Jyrras' house (but cheer up fangirls! You'll always have... Ah, I dunno. Some other pairing) where our dear Ms. Soulstealer would be stalking aforementioned lab rat. In the rat's lab. Aren't I clever? (Don't drink and post, kids!)
Anywho, by then Jyrras could possibly be off the creature council's radar, so he wouldn't know about the Kria thing until he heard Lorenda referred to by last name.

MaskedRetriever

Quote from: thegayhare on March 05, 2007, 11:43:01 AM
Quote from: Mashi on March 05, 2007, 11:33:56 AM
ON THE TOPIC OF COMIC: So who do you think Kria's out to get? O:

entrance into Jyrras's lab is my gues

her survaliance isn't going well so they think if she can find his lab they can find out just what he's planning and how it's a threat to the council

STAR WARS PANTS GAME APPLIED!!!

Entrance into Jyrras's pants is my guess.

:mowhappy

Kenji

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on March 05, 2007, 10:24:01 PM

her survaliance isn't going well so they think if she can find his lab they can find out just what he's planning and how it's a threat to the council

Seems to be a trend with secret agents...

GabrielsThoughts

I can hear the secret Agent  theme song with mutilated words?

there's a mare who lives a live of danger. dum dum dum de dum lah la stranger.

Secret agent MAre!

secret Agent Mare!

she will take your life quickly, cause she's got a heart of gold.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Kenji on March 05, 2007, 10:26:45 PM
Quote from: MaskedRetriever on March 05, 2007, 10:24:01 PM

Seems to be a trend with secret agents...

I see what you did there.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Siirenias

Quote from: Aurawyn on March 05, 2007, 08:54:27 PM
<3 Lorenda

For a minute there, I thought I was the only one who noticed!  Gotta love the cow.

Zedd

Quote from: Siirenias on March 06, 2007, 03:24:28 AM
Quote from: Aurawyn on March 05, 2007, 08:54:27 PM
<3 Lorenda

For a minute there, I thought I was the only one who noticed!  Gotta love the cow.

Beef is good for you...

Fex

beware off M.I.B Mare in Black =3

but I am kinda wondering what she was doing before going to her daughter

Alondro

*Charline squee!*  It must be!  Kria's gonna slaughter the roo-rat!  The Creature Council must have seen the danger!  Hooray!  Soon there'll be loads of blood and guts flying everywhere!   :boogie

Eh.... wait a minute... I wanted to eat him!   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Stygian on March 05, 2007, 08:06:31 PM
Well, we've seen that she can be a bit more subtle before, at least around Jyrras and Abel. Perhaps I was foolish to think she could be serious with her own daughter... After all, she was from a "failed" relationship anyhow...

(Oooh! Meeean!)

Successful lunch, though.   :chef

With regards,
Ted

Ted Schiller

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Alondro on March 06, 2007, 08:57:17 AM

Eh.... wait a minute... I wanted to eat him!   :<

Hey hey I want to eat him, too.  And If you eat him, how amI going to get 2nds. and 3rds.

PBH

Kibin

If Jyrass gets attacked, I expect him to use his 'farming equipment' to defend himself.

Demon, meet .50 caliber machine gun. .50 caliber bullets, meet demon.

GabrielsThoughts

you know I've always wondered why spys look more conspicuious than normal people.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Tapewolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on March 06, 2007, 03:28:30 PM
you know I've always wondered why spys look more conspicuious than normal people.
At the risk of derailment, have you ever played 'Thief'?  Garrett is totally invisible in shadow, but if he just wanders down the street to go to the shops, all the people will scream "LOOK! THERE'S A THIEF!"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

EspyLacopa

I don't know why, but when I saw the billed fellow, I didn't think Duck.  I thought Platypus.  Is it the lack of wings and obvious feathers?

Valynth

actually, she has the tail-end plumage associated with ducks.  As seen just to the side of her ipod.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

superluser

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on March 06, 2007, 02:42:53 PMHey hey I want to eat him, too.  And If you eat him, how amI going to get 2nds. and 3rds.

Look. I tell you what. Those who want to can eat Jyrras. And you, miss, can have my leg. And we make some stock from the duck, and then we'll have Jyrras cold for supper.

(had to)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Prof B Hunnydew

But when Kria or Charlina has you over for dinner, nobody gets to invite you over their house again.

PBH

Zedd

Who knows but so many ways to keep it clean though

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Kibin on March 06, 2007, 02:56:30 PM
If Jyrass gets attacked, I expect him to use his 'farming equipment' to defend himself.

Yeahhhhhhhhh A being after my own heart :judges :gun1. Anywho As I know as of now I think Kria is bodyguarding some one at a wedding.

Caswin

Quote from: Kibin on March 06, 2007, 02:56:30 PM

Cool as such a thing would be, that, I expect, would be a bit more likely either if he was in his lab at the time or actually expected to be attacked.  Although it wouldn't be surprising if their last encounter rendered him paranoid...

Or Deebs could get involved.  That would be interesting.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.