Greetings and Salutations!

Started by Tilvan the Storyweaver, February 20, 2007, 01:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilvan the Storyweaver

Alright, I was instructed to introduce myself and stuff here.  So... um... Hi!

Anyways, I have also been informed that I am the wonderful number 500.  What that means I have no idea.

Er about me?  I like writing, debates, and hot guys.  For the record I am a guy myself, and Dan and Abel are really freaking hot.

Anyways thats me... so I guess my duty is done and I am back to searching for an appropriate avatar.

Roureem Egas

Welcome to the forums.

The 500th member thing has absolutely no bearing as the numbers on the memberlist fluctuate at times, mainly to erase the people who stopped coming for a while.

Suwako

Hi, gay person.  :3 welcome to the insanity where nothing is as it seems. Evil boxes roam the planes, Dark shadows are casted by a dark moon and there is always a bill on you doorstep which you will have to pay. Beaware that the box never tells truth but talks in riddles  >:3 I'm Aiyno the one that can't get a avatar with his own gender  >:3

Monkeys out of the box!

xHaZxMaTx

Debates, eh?  That's close enough to arguing, we should get along just fine. >:3

Expect lots of replies from lots of people later, not now;  not a lot of people are on at this time.  Anyway, they'll be telling you all sorts of stuff from losing your sanity that you may or may not have had to begin with to exploding muffins to talking boxes that shouldn't be trusted.  Good luck. ;)

TheGreyRonin

Greetings, Tilvan! Pull up a drink, down a chair, and enjoy your stay in our little corner of insanity!

Zedd

Hot guys eh? Well I am glad your getting somewhere *smirks* And Oh cubi...You'd never know if they would sneak around next >:3

Jim Halisstrad

Sometimes my friends push me down the stairs in a barrel.

*Fart*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome.

Watch out for those people who have warned you to watch out for things. They're not to be trusted, and probably are someone to be watched themselves. Also, Santa wanders about. Don't trust him, he's a pinko commie.

Oh, and have a slice of pizza.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Welcome.  Out of curiosity, is your avatar supposed to be a URL?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nah. It's supposed to be but the site he's linked it from doesn't allow linking from other sites. So it won't work from there.

I'd suggest rehosting to, say, photobucket or something. :-)

Stygian

Great scott and good lord! The magic number!

...not really, no. Anyways, greetings to you, Tilvan. I am not going to warn you about anything in particular at all, since I'm not so stereotypical. Or maybe it's just because I want you not to watch out, so that I can assail you in the dark and do horrible things to you. One can never know. The shadows of this forum are my domain, so either you watch out for those, or you don't.

In any case, it seems like we have some common interests. I think you'll fit in nicely here, though admittedly that's an ambiguous statement. Just sit down, have a drink and enjoy your stay!

ITOS

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 20, 2007, 08:23:51 AM

One could almost sigify that, if only it was larger.

Greetings, BTW. :) I am 7 Itos Atio, Monitor of Installation 00.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

R.A.M.

hello!
its a pleasure to meet you
yall be careful now ya here

Barf*

Sunblink

*sidesteps the farting and the puddle of barf* Uh, yes. I believe everyone else said what needed to be said: welcome, and watch out for any random danger which happens to plague our fine board. Name's Keaton... Keaton the Black Jackal that is, fellow writer and artist (and bigass pervert). :D Please enjoy your stay here, and please, leave all sanity at the door.

... <.< >.> <.< >.> *steals your wallet*

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Tiny crested flint

I wonder who the big idiot was that told Tilvan being 500 was such a big deal? >:3

So then, what's your favorite/best topic of debate? *cracks knukles*
Or.... you could do the safe thing and ignore me.  Did we mention the muffins yet?

Tilvan the Storyweaver

My favorite and or best topic of debate...  >:3  :mwaha

Religion; be afraid.

And to Keaton: HA! I don't have a wallet...  :tired I wish I wasn't poor.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, you're now the proud owner of a large block of uranium. Unfortunately, you lack any sort of radiation shielding.

I wish... oh, wait. This isn't the "Corrupt a Wish" thread, is it? Never mind....

Sunblink

Quote from: Tilvan the Storyweaver on February 21, 2007, 06:45:17 AMAnd to Keaton: HA! I don't have a wallet...  :tired I wish I wasn't poor.

It's okay, I don't have a wallet either. Which is precisely why I tried to steal yours.

~Keaton the Black Jackal