2/2/2007 Unforeseen Scenarios

Started by Roureem Egas, February 01, 2007, 10:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

i might have a crazy theory, so i'll leve it alone for now...but Possibly Dan and Jy are gonna end up laughing and enjoying a nice bottle o' rum ^^;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

llearch n'n'daCorna

.. but where's the rum gone?

*grin*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

Valynth

Quote from: Xze-Xze on February 03, 2007, 09:49:34 AM
i might have a crazy theory, so i'll leve it alone for now...but Possibly Dan and Jy are gonna end up laughing and enjoying a nice bottle o' rum ^^;

I sort-of beat you to that hypothesized resolution, minus the alcoholic fun  >:3  :mwaha
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

KarlOmega1

Yeah, I didn't except that scenario either...

In other news-

No doubt someone will be saying "Woot!" for the Fa'lina Donation counter...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm wondering where Pai Gon is, WRT the donation counter...

just lurking in the background, watching carefully?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Boog

QuoteNo, my sister didn't tell me that you like me. You did while I was disguised as my sister to fool the media.

I think that's probably the first time a line saying essentially that has ever been used in a webcomic. Or at least the first five.

And yes, I think much laughing about all this and consumption of alcohol is likely in the immediate future.

Stygian

That's wishful thinking. Copious consumption of alcohol is most likely to end up in "compromising" situations. And I am noticing a lot of Yaoi fangirls out there rubbing their hands and keeping a finger on the "save image" button...

Boog

Methinks it's unlikely that they'll get THAT drunk. After all, Dan was living off of ale for how many years? Besides, just because it's a bad idea doesn't make it unlikely.

GabrielsThoughts

I remain silent, because I have no I dea why Dan has to appologise at all. He's (dan) acting like a teenage girl.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on February 03, 2007, 02:45:00 PM
Yeah, I didn't except that scenario either...

In other news-

No doubt someone will be saying "Woot!" for the Fa'lina Donation counter...

I don't know what will happens next but hey they will still be the best of friends. And On the Falina donation counter *WOOT*.