Xzeliea's Sketchbook Junk (update on: 4/14/07)(Stuff...)

Started by Nikki, January 20, 2007, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emo Xze?

fine with me...
STUPID EMO! DIE!
Xze Can't go Emo! That's against nature!

xHaZxMaTx

Filters are awesome, but I almost never use downloaded brushes.  I tried them once, but it was like the pic wasn't entirely mine. :<

Nikki

Quote from: BillBuckner on March 03, 2007, 10:42:08 PM
Basically, some effects that you can put on your image. Actually good to use on selections, but too many people just apply it to an entire image, because it looks "kewl".
oohhhhh....huh?

don't bother with explaining XD i'm too dumb to understand anyways XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

might as well put some art on page 4 XD

me and my Panda i named Gaara XD

i'mma dye his fuzz red >>

my matrix-y outfit X3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Before filter:

After filter: (No actual work required!)

Nikki

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

D: suuuure...pick on Destani....

cool tho X3 the first one is awesome X3

Nikki

yay! Fayte has been adultified!

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

e_voyager

man i need o come to this part of the form more often but as for you art. Very nice XzeXze but some of them are kind of scary... of is that my depression/ emo sense action up. of wait i don't have on of those.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

lol, yeah..you'd get swamped with new art if you stay away too oong

KarlOmega1

I noticed that you named one of the characters in your art "Arachnia" ... seems the name is getting common on the net...Heck, If my RP idea was successful (which it wasn't), the players would have landed once on a planet by the same name...but I'm just carrying on too much, aren't I? Anyway, great art.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on March 04, 2007, 09:49:48 PM
I noticed that you named one of the characters in your art "Arachnia" ... seems the name is getting common on the net...Heck, If my RP idea was successful (which it wasn't), the players would have landed once on a planet by the same name...but I'm just carrying on too much, aren't I? Anyway, great art.
XDDD

Her full nmae is Arachniphobia XD

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on March 04, 2007, 09:55:16 PM
Even though she seems to be covered in spiders. :/
yup. but she IS arachniphobia X3

does that make sense?

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

ok how's this...She's the personification of Arachniphobia =3

bill

Wouldn't the personification of arachnophobia be a spider?  :B'

*runs*

Nikki

Quote from: BillBuckner on March 04, 2007, 10:07:36 PM
Wouldn't the personification of arachnophobia be a spider?  :B'

*runs*
lol, yes ^^;;

but i can't draw spiders...

*chases Bill for the hell of it*

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

bill

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on March 04, 2007, 10:10:04 PM
Hey, you're supposed to be in the shower! :O
Why Haz! Not on a first date!

(I take really fast showers)

xHaZxMaTx

I said 'you', not 'we'. >:O

(That must be why you smell so bad.  Haha, zing! :P)

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Pfft, I bet. ;)

Nikki

*wipes off her nosebleed from wandering over to KoH's thread*

Anyways, new stuffs coming this week...

IF I OWE ANYONE ANYTHING, PLEASE TELL ME, FOR I AM IN AN ARTISTIC MOOD!!!

xHaZxMaTx