Xzeliea's Sketchbook Junk (update on: 4/14/07)(Stuff...)

Started by Nikki, January 20, 2007, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emo Xze?

fine with me...
STUPID EMO! DIE!
Xze Can't go Emo! That's against nature!

e_voyager

a stalker? scary. still what happened to you in the game last round? i was really looking forward to see what you were going to draw for your invisible friend.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

i don't feel like drawing. and if i do, it shall be filled with self-inflicted pain and misery.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

OMG! He actually looks like a guy![/center]

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

I do not know this Hayate of which you speak, but he is very cute, nonetheless. :3

You should ink your drawings before scanning (if you don't already), it might bring out a little more detail.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Haz on March 30, 2007, 07:18:33 PM
I do not know this Hayate of which you speak, but he is very cute, nonetheless. :3

I concur.  The consistency between poses is good, of course I've never been a good enough artist to achieve that.   :rolleyes

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nikki

Zedd

Nikki

Quote from: Zedd on March 30, 2007, 07:36:27 PM
*hugs ya tight with my muscled arms* You did a good Haku
Dankies Zedd-kun ^w^ *poofs into a Chibi* he doesn't look TOO girly?

e_voyager

well done Xze thong i don't recognize Hayate but is that's the dog i think it is that it's because of the lace of an automail leg that did it.. (as for me i scan both before and after scanning)

Nikki

Den is Winry and Pinako Roclbell's dog...Black Hayate Belongs to Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye ^^

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

*thinks*

i should Draw Riza and Black Hayate!!

*is trying to get out of her Naruto obsession*

e_voyager

Quote from: Xze on March 30, 2007, 07:43:49 PM
Den is Winry and Pinako Roclbell's dog...Black Hayate Belongs to Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye ^^

i remember now. Al found him in the rain and was hiding him in his chest. thats Xze that was a lost memory of that show.

Zedd

Welcomes Xze and no..He looks great reallys and sides...If you do more FMA stuffs that be cool too

Nikki

*luffles Zedd*

Anyways, the Following are NOT by me, but by my best friend in the world, Ruby. I will one day rape her for her mad art skillz
b]

xHaZxMaTx

Can't I just be creeped out instead? :<  (At the obsession thing, not the art; the art is good.)

Nikki

Nikki

Nikki

Quote from: Haz on March 31, 2007, 03:02:45 AM
Can't I just be creeped out instead? :<  (At the obsession thing, not the art; the art is even better than yours.)

*edits Haz's post further*  >:3

e_voyager

i think he's worried. obsession is quit self destructive you know.

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

don't forget she's a girl. it's her prerogative to put words in your mouth even it's it's not right for her to do it. didn't your sisters teach you that ? mine sure did/

Nikki

e_voyager

Quote from: Xze on April 01, 2007, 06:18:19 PM
Girls rule. just admit it >w>

now now i didn't say that. just that you all seem to have and unfair advantages and number of rights that boy's don't. a boys rights seem to center around ego and proving themselves well girls seem to be about to define and redefine their rights. now tell me is that fair?

Nikki

Girls have boobs.

Even my friend Josh (who is gay >w>; ) says boobs are the best things in the world...he likes to lay on mine XD

xHaZxMaTx