Xzeliea's Sketchbook Junk (update on: 4/14/07)(Stuff...)

Started by Nikki, January 20, 2007, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emo Xze?

fine with me...
STUPID EMO! DIE!
Xze Can't go Emo! That's against nature!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Well that depends entirely on how big they are, for both the males and the females. ;)

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

I wasn't asking. :sweatdrop  I was just saying that some guys have bgger boobs than some girls.

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

That's exactly my point, but we're getting off-topic.  So post my new arts, already!

Nikki

Zedd

Nikki

Nikki

Edit: And no..it's not just the hair...

e_voyager

nicely dont can hardly wait to see your colered verson of the kyubbi but i may have to. see you as soon as i male it back to the net.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

yeah...

coming soon: RJ's VERY late b-day present, something for KoH, a seductress and maybe a NSFW pic for the first time ;)

e_voyager

when is her birthday? did i miss it do i still have time to draw something?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey