(goes crazy making new topics)

Started by Darkmoon, August 22, 2005, 09:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

I remember making a post about the Transporter 2 and how I was gonna get to see it for free...

Loved Transporter 1.

DarkShire

He deflected a missle with a dinner tray! WTF?!?!?!?!

Darkmoon

I had forgotten that... but it was damn cool!

Damaris

I liked the oil fight.  That was spiffy.  Plus, he didn't have a shirt on.  Hawt.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

hehe, of course, you focus on that. I personally really dug the first sequence with teh driving. That was a great moodsetting scene.

Damaris

No, that really was cool as well.  I like the part where he yells at them for giving him the wrong stats in weight and such. 

I've always liked that actor.  Even when I can't understand what he's saying.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

You and your issues with the English accent.

ilpalazzo

Alucard_The_Great

What the Bloody hell is going onn here!? Ni say do have Tea Time.....Tian Crumpets anyone?

lol hahaha!

ilpalazzo

Bollocks, you wanker, take your three-penny bits elsewhere.

Alucard_The_Great

Good one! Now to Austrailia: Lets put another shrimp on tha barby Mate!

lol hahah!

I got to go see ya later Illy P! err..Yeah :) ! hahaha! ok seriously got to go!

ilpalazzo

Take a boomerang to a mama kanga'.

Mageknight Locke

unless they are speaking in slang or dialect i cant see how anyone cant understand something in their own language, but everyones different i spose

Darkmoon

I really dig the cockney accent. That shit is hard to understand.

She just has problems with the flow and articulation.

Damaris

and the general accent itself.    The pronunciation, and the way words are slurred together, are what screws me up.  It's highly annoying.

Darkmoon

One of my favorite sayings is "going down to the septic to bang a gregory."

Septic = Septic Tank = Bank
Bang = Bangers and Mash = Cash
Gregory = Gregory Peck = Check

O_o

Mageknight Locke

just for the record, cockney is NOT an  representation of how the majority of english people speak, its a sub language used mostly by benefit scroungers etc in the slums of the cities

Darkmoon

I know, but it's still cool to listen to.

EDIT: And I was mistaken. It's going to the septic to sausage a gregory. Sausages being called bangers, bangers and mash being a dish, mash sounding like cash.

Jalathas

I personally likr the Canadian accent. I'm gooing to goo flootin' aboot in a boot in a lake, eh?