IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!

Started by Damaris, January 11, 2007, 06:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger_T

Looks good so far. I haven't encountered any problem.

*scrolls through the thread*

Well, apart from:
Quote from: Gabi on January 16, 2007, 04:44:32 PM
And the FAQs button on the forum header leads to...

Warning: main(faqs.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/damaris/public_html/main.php on line 53

Warning: main(faqs.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/damaris/public_html/main.php on line 53

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'faqs.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/damaris/public_html/main.php on line 53
>:3

Any news on limited [sup] or [sub] tags?

8)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

superluser

Quote from: Tiger_T on February 12, 2007, 04:35:40 PMAny news on limited [sup] or [sub] tags?

Or any chance of getting a smallcaps tag?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Damaris

Limited size tags are not a priority right now.  Small is never going to happen again, as I hate them, and have recieved complaints from many people about them.

Sorry guys.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

superluser

Quote from: Damaris on February 12, 2007, 11:17:43 PMLimited size tags are not a priority right now.  Small is never going to happen again, as I hate them, and have recieved complaints from many people about them.

I have no issue with small being gone, and I found it kinda annoying, myself.

But without smallcaps, we can never quote Death!  They aren't that small, either; they're the size of the lowercase letters.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Damaris

smallcaps isn't a bbc code that is supported by the forum.  While it might be possible to hack it someday far, far in the future, it's not one that is easily added.

We'll discuss it in the admin forum, but I'm really not the hugest fan of hacking things- they have a tendancy to break more easily the more you adujust them.  And while we do have a wonderful box of coding, I don't want to drive him over the edge, as he should probably try to get some sleep every now and again (which last I checked, he wasn't).

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

Incidentally, there's a bug in the polls I'm working on that almost nobody will have seen - this is why I haven't done a full copy out to the other themes.

Just in case anyone was wondering.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears