Previous topic - Next topic

Jyrras

This has gone off topic since #6 reply. odd

Supercheese

Quote from: Jyrras on January 04, 2007, 06:50:32 PM
This has gone off topic since #6 reply. odd

Have you read any of them? You should, really...  :sweatdrop

Jyrras

Anyways, my friend and I have been working on the sprites and we are almost done with Jyrras. After that, we will start to work on Dan, then Pip, and then Pip attacking Dan.

Aridas

Good for you... Except, you haven't read any of the posts, off-topic or not.

Damaris

I would strongly suggest that you read and address the posts by the admins (ie, Amber Panyko and myself) so that we don't get twitchy and ban you.

Because we all know Darkmoon is very twitchy.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Zedd

Twichy like a cornered fox with glock to its head

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zedd on January 04, 2007, 10:31:46 PM
Twichy like a cornered fox with glock to its head

... 'cept he's the one holding the glock to your head. while downing no-doze like M&M's, and talking to himself the whole time in chipmunk voices.

We like our Darkmoon, don't we? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Wait.  Llearch is now a Lab Experiment?  When did this happen?

I think we need a round of applause.  And a ``have a beer'' emoticon.  This one :cheers isn't cutting it.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Turnsky

well fortunately for our little friend, here, changing his username wouldn't be much of an issue should the "mundane" Jyrras show up, really, the profile settings do allow for it... i think.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Netami

And if the admins were really worried, they could do it in a matter of seconds. It's pretty clear that this guy doesn't care and is just here to do some sprite-work. Don't take it like some huge violation or character theft; just change his name to JyryasV.2 or something.

Turnsky

Quote from: Netami on January 05, 2007, 12:35:28 AM
And if the admins were really worried, they could do it in a matter of seconds. It's pretty clear that this guy doesn't care and is just here to do some sprite-work. Don't take it like some huge violation or character theft; just change his name to JyryasV.2 or something.

that's entirely my point, actually, there isn't some major violation, here.

The man's here to do some sprites of DMFA characters, he asked for permission to, he got permission, end of story =p
either way, he's gotta show us these sprites.. ;)

Netami

In the past, it's been a really touchy issue with user names and forumites. Some person liked the Wildy character enough to make a Wildy username, and that just did not sit well. If I recall correctly, that person was scorned and thought of as a stalker / character thief. Meanwhile, in another forum, a person masquerades as a different comic's character and is embraced. Not to say that there shouldnt be certain rules regarding user names, specifically when real life counterparts are involved, but it's not the end of the world. The person just liked the character enough to have it as a user name.

Some of the things that get major scrutiny around here, I tell u wot.

Turnsky

Quote from: Netami on January 05, 2007, 01:21:19 AM
In the past, it's been a really touchy issue with user names and forumites. Some person liked the Wildy character enough to make a Wildy username, and that just did not sit well. If I recall correctly, that person was scorned and thought of as a stalker / character thief. Meanwhile, in another forum, a person masquerades as a different comic's character and is embraced. Not to say that there shouldnt be certain rules regarding user names, specifically when real life counterparts are involved, but it's not the end of the world. The person just liked the character enough to have it as a user name.

Some of the things that get major scrutiny around here, I tell u wot.

i bet

Amber Williams

Either way, this is an issue that is now between the admin class and the user and has been taken to PMs, so this thread has now passed its initial use.  And since I'd rather not turn this into a drama-fest while things are getting resolved, I've decided to close the thread.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on January 04, 2007, 10:48:52 PM
Wait.  Llearch is now a Lab Experiment?  When did this happen?

I think we need a round of applause.  And a ``have a beer'' emoticon.  This one :cheers isn't cutting it.

While you weren't looking, obviously. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears