Need help finding someone to borrow their character. (EDIT: It's Taski's 'Bon')

Started by fesworks, December 27, 2006, 08:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_636.php

I need to find a "Taski" who owns the Bunny character .. I was going to try and get a hold of Amber until I saw it wasn't her character... depending on who Taski and where the bunny is from, I may have to end up asking Amber as well for the character design.

anyway, it's for a simple cameo. two other characters from other sources will be cameoed too... basically the scene is going to be Crystal Balls getting crossed signals.... a sort of gag strip, yet context sensitive to the story at that point... Slated to occur in possibly 3 weeks from now.

So If anyone knows who this is, I'd like to ask permission to borrow this character for a cameo on my strip.

Thanks in Advance if all goes to plan.

-Fes

Kasarn

Taskidog

Yes, that is my Bun and you may use her for your comic. All I ask is that you take a few minutes to study her personality, rather than looks.

http://www.furfire.org/gallery/Griffon <-- study the buns

If you'd rather have a shortcut version of her antics, she's basically the very confussed girl those crazy-like anime shows who feels blissfully comfortable one second, and feverently threatened with aggressive resolve to defend the next.

Zedd

fesworks

Quote from: Taskidog on December 27, 2006, 08:57:34 PM
Yes, that is my Bun and you may use her for your comic. All I ask is that you take a few minutes to study her personality, rather than looks.

http://www.furfire.org/gallery/Griffon <-- study the buns

If you'd rather have a shortcut version of her antics, she's basically the very confussed girl those crazy-like anime shows who feels blissfully comfortable one second, and feverently threatened with aggressive resolve to defend the next.

Why thank you! I'll look into that link and such. The scene is one panel, so I'll for sure have to study her to pick the right reaction(s).

and... errr, wait... is it "Bun" or "Bon" now?

xHaZxMaTx

Zedd

Wildy

fesworks

Actually with the small text I could not see if it was "Bon" or "Ban".. but then Taski said "Bun" (with a capital "B") so I was thinking maybe Amber wrote it wrong  :U

just wanted to make sure :P

Amber Williams

Amber Williams

Zedd

Kasarn

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

Dakata

I heard something about someone naming their kid after femme-genitals once. :<

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

RJ

Or that Chinese guy that named his kid after a number... and then there was a settlement and had the boy's name changed to Dragon or something. Only problem was, the kid was already an adult by then.

Anticheese

Quote from: Zedd on December 28, 2006, 01:50:05 AM
I pity the people who name their child Dick  :B

Good joke about that actually..

-----

During a group therapy session with four different families...

Psychologist: Well, thanks for coming along. You're all here because you each have an obsession with a certain thing in your life.

The Psychologist turns on the first family...

Psychologist: You're obsessed with lollies and sweets of all kinds, it's even manifested itself in your daughters name: Candy!

She (the Psychologist) turns to face the second family...

Psychologist: Your obsession is with alcohol, you even named your daughter "Brandy"!

The Psychologist faces the third family...

Psychologist: You are clearly obsessed with Money. You even named your daughter "Penny"!

At this point the fourth family gets up and walks to the door...

Fourth Mother: Come on Dick, we're going home.

---

Ba-Dum-Pish!  :mowhappy

Zina

I once had a teacher in highschool named Fucko Bottoma. No, really. He was gay, too. I swear I can't make stuff like that up. He was Italian, I think. There's good chance that isn't how he spelled his name, but that's how is was pronounced, so...yeah.
He made everyone call him Frank, though. Good old Frank.
I went to an amazing highschool.

Zedd

Quote from: Zina on December 28, 2006, 05:27:02 AM
I once had a teacher in highschool named Fucko Bottoma. No, really. He was gay, too. I swear I can't make stuff like that up. He was Italian, I think. There's good chance that isn't how he spelled his name, but that's how is was pronounced, so...yeah.
He made everyone call him Frank, though. Good old Frank.
I went to an amazing highschool.

Awww sounds almost like my music elementry teacher...Her last name was Buttocks

Jack McSlay

I remember seeing a name which was 1 2 3 da Silva 4

However it war pretty weird that my sis had a teacher called Kenya, and I actually meat a guy called Togo

yay for country-named people
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Zedd

But back to the subject at hand...Im sure Bon will be a fond addtiton to any comic...

Arcalane

I've seen some really atrocious name-changing before. This was over on another forum about a year ago, and the guy was obviously not quite right in the head - moreso than most, even - as he showed an image of the official document as proof of having his name changed. But instead of just having two names, in the standard first-name / surname fashion, I think there were about six or seven. And there was a hyphen in there too. It was like he just threw a load of his net nicknames into the middle of his real name.  :B

I'm not complaining about psychics. As long as they don't leave their precog on and answer your questions before you ask them. :U

Turnsky

Quote from: Sheridan on December 28, 2006, 06:14:10 AM
I've seen some really atrocious name-changing before. This was over on another forum about a year ago, and the guy was obviously not quite right in the head - moreso than most, even - as he showed an image of the official document as proof of having his name changed. But instead of just having two names, in the standard first-name / surname fashion, I think there were about six or seven. And there was a hyphen in there too. It was like he just threw a load of his net nicknames into the middle of his real name.  :B

I'm not complaining about psychics. As long as they don't leave their precog on and answer your questions before you ask them. :U

prolly at the end of that, there was (half), just to be different, right? :p

(and then there was that national guardsman changing his name to Optimus prime)

so it's not entirely wierd.. .... i think..

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

philpem

Geez, and I thought the names *I* came up (for the characters in a short story I've been writing with the intention of turning it into a webcomic) with were weird...

But changing your name to Optimus Prime.. that really takes the biscuit...

superluser

Quote from: Zerofox on December 28, 2006, 08:33:12 PMBut changing your name to Optimus Prime.. that really takes the biscuit...

Meh.

What about Frederic Koch

Mr. Coke-Is-It, father of the Olympic skier Bill Koch, changed his name in Windham County Superior Court in November because he was irritated by people who mispronounced his name as ''Kotch.'' But Coca-Cola objected to the use of its trademark.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Faerie Alex

Quote from: RJ on December 28, 2006, 03:31:06 AM
Or that Chinese guy that named his kid after a number... and then there was a settlement and had the boy's name changed to Dragon or something. Only problem was, the kid was already an adult by then.
I hear that was actually common in ancient Rome. They would name their kids in the order they were born. (Unus, Duus, Tresus, (okay, I made those up). Octavius would be 8th, etc.)
Jeez I need to update this thing.