I thought I'd better get in early...

Started by Gareeku, December 24, 2006, 05:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

Well, I thought I'd make a thread before anyone else did. >.>

I just wanted to wish all of you guys and gals a very, VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. *raises glass* Cheers!!

Aisha deCabre

Indeed, Merry Christmas!  To everybody.   :mowcookie

And happy every-other-holiday as well.   :mowhappy  Time to break out fruitcake for everybody  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Fex

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on December 24, 2006, 05:10:50 PM
Indeed, Merry Christmas!  To everybody.   :mowcookie

And happy every-other-holiday as well.   :mowhappy  Time to break out fruitcake for everybody  :3
uhm not even freddy would touch that  :kruger oh and happy Christmis ^^

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Supercheese

Don't the Brits say "Happy Christmas", as opposed to "Merry Christmas"? Random yuletide question.

Gareeku

Quote from: Supercheese on December 24, 2006, 06:55:30 PM
Don't the Brits say "Happy Christmas", as opposed to "Merry Christmas"? Random yuletide question.

We say both. :P

Aisha deCabre

Haha...I'm from the US, but I actually prefer saying "Happy" instead of "Merry"...

Then again maybe it's the influence of chatting with quite a few European friends all the time.  :rolleyes

Anyway.  By popularity we should have cheesecake instead of fruitcake.  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

xHaZxMaTx

Tapewolf

Technically it is Christmas here since it's gone midnight.
In accordance with this I therefore wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  'Happy new year' will have to wait.  Goodnight all...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Alondro

*Charles and Alondro shout*  Merry Christmas Dan and Mabs!  Loo-loo-looooo loo loo loo loo-oo.  Loo loo loo loo-loo-loo-looooo!

*Charline does the Snoopy dance* 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

I love you guys so very much...I been such a bad person before...But I love you all *had about too much home made Eierpunsch*

Valynth

It's 9:30 here.....  HURRY UP YOU DAMN CLOCK!  *whacks the clock repeatedly until Christmas morning*
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Eibborn

A Truly Excellent Christmas To All! :D
The caps are all necessary. Honest. :3
/kicks the internet over

superluser

May you and all your loved ones have a happy, blessed, and fulfilling year.  Merry Christmas to all!  Don't forget the reason for the season{*}, and don't forget the secular concept of the reason for the season, namely, to find one day out of the year to be nice to people and wish them well in all their endeavours.

(And for those of you who are Jewish with young kids, PM me in about a month, I'm working on a version of the story of the Maccabees suitable for telling to young kids and seperable into eight parts)

{*} Birth of Christ (observed)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Janus Whitefurr

Merry Christma... *collapses from exhaustion due to family parties, in the middle of the thread*
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Saist

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on December 25, 2006, 12:28:32 AM
Merry Christma... *collapses from exhaustion due to family parties, in the middle of the thread*

* je.saist picks the ferret up and sets him on a nice soft cushion

Miaka

Merry Christmas y'all.

Enjoy your time off work/school/extra few hours of sleep....

...whatever, I don't know ehat I'm talking about.

LionHeart

Merry Christmas folks!

Have an animated tree pic. I made it myself...

Click here
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Hilary

Happy holidays! I hope everybody is having a great time doing whatever cool stuff you do this time of year. Lights and happy things... my parents stuck all their potted plants in my bedroom so they wouldn't freeze outside (pausenot) so I stuck lights on all the hibiscus and asparagus ferns and now I have a forest of leaves and lights. ^^

I wanna hear about the cool stuff people got. :mowhappy  I got some beautiful chopsticks with squiggly ends and a handmade bowl that went with them-- my mom noticed me admiring them in a downtown gallery. They're very pretty. :heart

Fex

de Dutch say 'Zalig Kerst' for those who don't know its happy christmis

RushFox

Merry Christmas from the newbie!  :)

I have to say this is one of the better Christmases I've had in recent years. I now am the proud owner of an acoustic guitar (Fender Starcaster) that I have no idea how to play and a Zune MP3 player which is pretty awesome despite difficulties getting videos on it.

But enough about me, I hope all of you guys are having a wonderful christmas, whether you're alone or with family and friends!  :3

Now to plan the New Year's party...  :boogie

Suwako

Quote from: Fex on December 25, 2006, 04:52:11 PM
de Dutch say 'Zalig Kerst' for those who don't know its happy christmas

and 'de' means 'the'  >:3 Also I'll use 'Vrolijk kerstfeest' Which means 'happy Christmas'

okay enough nitpicking....  :B

Alondro

Quote from: je.saist on December 25, 2006, 12:29:10 AM
Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on December 25, 2006, 12:28:32 AM

* je.saist picks the ferret up and sets him on a nice soft cushion

*Charline drats*  Missed my chance to gobble him up when he was helpless and undefended!   >:[
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: RushFox on December 25, 2006, 04:55:51 PM
I have to say this is one of the better Christmases I've had in recent years. I now am the proud owner of an acoustic guitar (Fender Starcaster) that I have no idea how to play and a Zune MP3 player which is pretty awesome despite difficulties getting videos on it.

Youtube for "funtwo canon" and see what comes up. Now try and play that. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: LionHeart on December 25, 2006, 12:18:37 PM
Merry Christmas folks!

Have an animated tree pic. I made it myself...

Click here

That's pretty good, but nothing can beat The Yule Log

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Hilary

The News Box pretty much describes my feelings...  :[

I want it back.

Roureem Egas

Well, the day's almost over so Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all had fun.

Tiger_T

Merry Christmas!
May you have a peaceful time and get what you want.
:xmastree :hug
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK