Web Manga to check out!

Started by Aleolus, December 23, 2006, 02:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleolus

OK, I'm assuming most of the people who read the comics associated with this site are at least somewhat into furry stuff, and for those of you looking for other furry webcomics, and who don't mind a bit more mature stuff than DMFA can get away with at times, the check out The Two Kinds Webmanga!  It's very good (good enough the people on it have seriously considered trying to render it as an anime a few times), updates Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (generally), and is a very elegantly done interspecies love story.  I bet you all will love it!

llearch n'n'daCorna

I do.

But then, I've been reading it for about a year, at least. I think.

If you look around, there's various threads where people have posted lists of webcomics to go look at.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

TWINK

Pseudo-mansex makes me happy. <3 (read the whole thing in 2 hours xD)

Alondro

Mrowr, cute tiger girl... I too read the whole thing in one sitting.  Took my longer than two hours, because I had to spend enough time oggling different postures of Flora in an immoral way.   >:3

*random passerby shouts* F@&%ing furries!

*Charles  :< *  It's not my fault she's shmexy.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Drake Manaweilder

I read it last night (this morning?) in one sitting. Something weird happened, even though I had never seen it before, It seemed really familiar.

Aleolus

I've had that happen.  If you would like to see 2kinds as an anime, E-mail the author (or send him a PM on the forum), telling him how good an idea you think it would be and how much money you'd be willing to donate to help make it happen!  And please, make it amounts you actually can send, andactually send it if he starts taking donations for it!  Thanks!

Aleolus

OK, I know I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I don't want this thread to get buried, so bumping to the top.

LionHeart

Quote from: Alondro on December 24, 2006, 12:12:51 AM
Mrowr, cute tiger girl... I too read the whole thing in one sitting.  Took my longer than two hours, because I had to spend enough time oggling different postures of Flora in an immoral way.   >:3

*random passerby shouts* F@&%ing furries!

*Charles  :< *  It's not my fault she's shmexy.

Flora is indeed cute, and the comic is one of my favourites.

Have you checked out his deviantART Gallery?

http://twokinds.deviantart.com/
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Gornemant

Quote from: Aleolus on December 23, 2006, 02:48:54 PM
OK, I'm assuming most of the people who read the comics associated with this site are at least somewhat into furry stuff, and for those of you looking for other furry webcomics, and who don't mind a bit more mature stuff than DMFA can get away with at times, the check out The Two Kinds Webmanga!  It's very good (good enough the people on it have seriously considered trying to render it as an anime a few times), updates Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (generally), and is a very elegantly done interspecies love story.  I bet you all will love it!
curse you for linking this, curse yooooooo  :cuss

... <.< *adds to fav* >.> 
:animesweat

Aleolus

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Aleolus

Only thing is, why can't Keith and Nat get together?  We all can tell they both want to!

LionHeart

Because Nat is still trying to pass herself off as a male. Keith discovered the truth by accident, but everyone else still thinks Nat's a guy.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Aleolus

Yes, but that doesn't mean they can't hook up in secret!  I mean, look at her face when Keith's brewing up that potion for her a few pages ago!  She clearly wants it, and I doubt Keith would say no.

Tiger_T

It has certain advantages to wait with that 'till she's no longer in heat, I think.

Shouldn't you join the twokinds-forum to discuss such things there? >:3
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Zorro

Interesting.

If you like that one I suggest you try these two.

http://www.wirepop.com/comic_episode.php?id=19&select=1101  <-- Good Cheese.

http://www.coyotepuck.dragoncity.net/dracula/index.php?p=1 <-- Dracula, a furry version.

Reese Tora

A belated thank-you, I'm still reassembling my (admittedly over sized) collection of webcomic links(AKA, the hyooge time sink), and I don't know how I forget one of the better comics from it.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Turnsky

there's tons of good webcomics out there, really..
http://www.elfonlyinn.net/ being one of my favorite reads

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Aleolus

Cool.  I'll check it out.  Similar to DMFA or Two Kinds?

Turnsky

Quote from: Aleolus on January 01, 2007, 03:15:25 AM
Cool.  I'll check it out.  Similar to DMFA or Two Kinds?

niether, you just have to read it.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Aleolus

Bumping to keep from premature burial

llearch n'n'daCorna

What, so bumping it is designed to make us happier about another thread about webcomics to read?

Hmmmm. Don't.

Just don't.

Aleolus

No, it's not designed to make anyone happier, its designed to keep it from getting buried under 7 or 8 pages of other topics, so that people will be able to find a very good furry webmanga to read if they want to.  Nothing more.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Let me re-iterate.

As per rule 5, section A, please do not bump threads without saying anything useful. Else the moderators will be forced to do something about it.

Capiche?

Aleolus

Understood.  No bumping, then.  I guess I won't be able to keep this thread from being buried if no one else posts in it, then, since I said everything I can say without providing spoilers in the opening post.