Aaryanna
7 (17.9%)
Merlitz
12 (30.8%)
Other (state character)
22 (56.4%)

Total Members Voted: 39

KarlOmega1

This topic was made to ask one question...

Who is/are your favorite DMFA Characters?

Mine would be Aary, Wildy, Fa'lina, and Mab.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Aisha deCabre

My favorites from that list...  :3

Dan: 'Cause he's a main character and the one who seems to have the most bad luck.  You gotta love a character with so many questions about his life and still seems to go through it with a bit of stride.

Jyrras: 'Cause he's such a little cutie, but also very intelligent, and therefore goes with the whole "don't judge one by their looks" factor.  He'd have to be just a LITTLE proud of himself to have the whole Creature council up in concerns about him.   :B

Abel: I just liked this guy ever since I first saw him.  And 'cause of his personality he's fun to try and follow.

Pyroduck: A time traveler, mysterious, and a DRAGON.  What's not to like?  :U
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Cogidubnus

Zedd

To be bluntly...Fluffy....She always has something on her mind...And oh yeah..Ink...You gotta love the fox cubi

Alablast

Gabi

Pyroduck, Merlitz and Azlan in no particular order... and Mab for the cuteness and insanity.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Suwako

Matilda... I don't know... Oh, yeah..because I remember she's blue!  :)

probably Wildy and Dan after that or something. I have no idea why they're my favorites though....  :B

Tapewolf

Merl, Dan, Abel and Destania.

**EDIT**
Curious.. they're all felines.  But I must admit it was that weird ad with the shot of Abel early in the SAIA arc which led me here.  I was like "what the hell is that?"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

RushFox

Abel's my current fav after getting through all of the archives (Finally!). Not only is he awesome looking, but he actually has a funny and intriguing personality too! No, I'm not gay for him, but I can see why some of you guys are...  >:3

However, Dan wins for still being freaking hilarious most of the time for over 700 comics. Now let's see if he'll make it through another 700...  :mwaha

ChaoSynergy

Kria.

I find the whole demon-mare thing hawt :3

Faerie Alex

Alexi: 'cause my name's Alex :3 And anyone who can wield a hammer larger than their head should not be messed with :U

Abel: 'cause his was the first arc I started from the beginning...I think he used his mind controll powers to make me keep reading :<

Aaryanna: 'cause I said so
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Dakata

Pyroduck. 'Cuz he's a dragon.

Pip. 'Cuz he's a dragon.

Abel. 'Cuz I'm gay for him [like most of the forumites :B]

...And Jyrras. 'Cuz he's cute. :3

Shadrok

Supercheese

Wildy, mostly. Pip comes in a close second, with Abel and Aaryanna selected as third and fourth. Aary mainly because my friend likes her so much, it's kinda rubbed off.

ShiningShadow

Others=Lorenda and Kira I found them very hot and sexy.

TWINK

Alan Garou

Matilda. That mischievous cobra-taurette is exactly the sort of support Dan needs.

Magic

Fa'lina, for her personality.

Also, Mab, since she's a little bit less-innocent sometimes; and I do enjoy her sordidly sweet evil grin.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Arcalane

Abel & Pyro.

Pyro because... well, he's a bit of a mystery - or has been - and reminds me of Doctor Who in a few ways.

Abel because... poor guy's gone through a lot. But he still manages to be a complete ass! That which does not kill him only makes him stronger.

admford

For me, it would be Jyrras, mainly since I do resemble him in more than one way. Just a half nut case experimenter, from electronics, programming, and rockets (working on getting my high power certification in early 2007). Almost any scientiffic subject can get me interested, and I have a habit of finding out on my own how things work, even the most complicated stuff. Heck i've managed to crack the workings of Star Trek's warp drive, albight in a simplistic (no full study or power requirements) but the actual way one of these things could be built. Nice thing that I had the confirmation that I was right from a physicist that published a number of pieces relating to the subject. Other than that, I'm an amputee, so technically without my prosthesis i'm almost the same height as Jyrras :P.

Dan is also one of my favorite characters also, and the worst thing is that I've also got a friend that's almost a copy of him, at least in behaviour. If he's at a party or anywhere for that matter, all things break down and general insanity takes control, especially if he decideds to have a bit of a drinking contest...

Fex

Abel, Jyrras, Wildy and Dan

they are my fav :mowmeep

thetire

pyro and merlitz = fire! well... don't know if pyro is fire elemental, but still, FIRE!

Rafe

You need a better list.  None of my favorites are there.  Mine would be:

- Kria Soulstealer
- Fa'Lina
Both of them are very complex and well-developed characters.  I'd also throw in :
- Azlan
- Paragator
They're probably my favorites as far as humor.
Rafe

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Rafe on December 26, 2006, 10:39:28 AM
You need a better list.  None of my favorites are there.  Mine would be:

- Kria Soulstealer
- Fa'Lina
Both of them are very complex and well-developed characters.  I'd also throw in :
- Azlan
- Paragator
They're probably my favorites as far as humor.

That's why I put the option of OTHER on there, silly...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

ShiningShadow

Who wants to see Lorenda and Kira in a bikini? I put my hands up for that motion who else?

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: ShiningShadow on December 26, 2006, 08:33:01 PM
Who wants to see Lorenda and Kira in a bikini? I put my hands up for that motion who else?

Not sure if Kira has one but amber did draw Lorenda:
http://www.missmab.com/Art/Images/Beautiful_Big.jpg

hmm... I'm positive I've posted here before...

My favorites:
Dan: Kinda' like me when I'm with my friends.
Jyrass: We've similar pasts, He didn't make many friends because of his sisters, I don't make many friends because I'm too different than others, But the friends we've made have all been really good.
Merl: Whenever I'm actually serious I'm a bit like him.
Wildy: She's the female equivalent to a friend of mine... Kinda scary really.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Drake Manaweilder on December 26, 2006, 08:35:51 PM

Not sure if Kira has one but amber did draw Lorenda:
http://www.missmab.com/Art/Images/Beautiful_Big.jpg

I love it she is so sexy there. Now if Kira could pose in a bikini shot thanks Drake for that pic that made my day.

Narethlian

Dan, 'cause well, to quote Fighter from 8BT: "I like swords.".
Mab 'cause she's well, Mab.
Abel 'cause his ability to be a jerk and/or sarcasm his way into, through, and out of any situation, not to mention his ability to confuse or just out-right keep all people except a select few away and at bay so they don't get to know him, reminds me of... er, someone I work with.
Merl 'cause fire mages rawk.

-Nar

llearch n'n'daCorna

Dan?

I'd suggest Abel, but he'd make it look good....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears