Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Return of the Warm Fuzzies (slice 8)

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, November 17, 2006, 12:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

GabrielsThoughts has managed to sneak in before e_voyager posts before me, once again. :-)

It's nice to see a change...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna gives me too much credit for being DGE ( i should post a screen capture of that game) as i do not  decide when he post.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

e-Voyager secretly wishes he was an model XJ9 teenage robot (JK your reactions are just too funny.)
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

Gabriels Thoughts tries once more to feminize me.  why? what have i done?  why target me? wait who painted this bullseye on me what i was sleep?

edit (sorry this one was too tempting to resist)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

EV has 26 more pages of posts than I do.  What's that, about 800 more posts?

Angel

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

bill

Black_angel is new. Thus, I do not have sufficient information to formulate an acceptable result to post. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

e_voyager

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bill still has a nice userbar. Heck, anything with PF on it rawks. :-)

bill

Llearch's UB has Genesis on it, and therefore, also does rock so.

e_voyager

bill knows whether or not i should answer Hazzy's question with this link here

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is just begging me to comment on him again :-)

I can't resist. :-)

Ah! HazMat is just sneaky!

Gareeku

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

ninjannihilator

Suwako

ninjannihilator isn't such a regular person as llearch and some of the above others, but he makes a fine contribution to this thread.   :)

e_voyager

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's at school. :P  I wish I could get on the forum from school. :cry

Suwako

HaZ×MaT doesn't go to this forum on school, he sues that time to done something useful.  :)

:B ...  >:3

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno assumes I use my time at school to actually get things done.  Oh contar. :mwaha

Gareeku

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on December 13, 2006, 10:45:00 AM
Aiyno assumes I use my time at school to actually get things done.  Oh contar. :mwaha

Well, obviously you're not there to learn. "au contraire" :-P

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna corrects Haz×mat's French. He know more then Haz×mat and myself combined probably. Though I know little of Haz×mat.  :B

Gareeku

Aiyno is from the Netherlands; home of good beer, good women, and great football.

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

vulpesweasel