Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Return of the Warm Fuzzies (slice 8)

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, November 17, 2006, 12:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

Llearch is so cool he wears a jacket and a pair of sunglasses as a box. Just because he can.

Roureem Egas

Gareeku's new addition to his rotating avatar is quite good-looking. c:

Gareeku

Roureem just made me blush. Plus he's a pretty awesome guy to boot, so +50 points to you, my friend. :3

xHaZxMaTx

Gar obviously has a new addition to his rotating avvie, but I have yet to see it.  Hopefully it's as good as the rest of his avvie. :)

e_voyager

Hazzy's sig bars a cool and i need to ask him form one some time soon if only i know what to ask sore. (states a summation exercise to help himself think)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Cogidubnus

Gabrielsthoughts, the man too cool for a sig. Righteous!

e_voyager

Cogidubnus understands the power of babble fish ( which i'm still trying to deal with. ) want would probably do with  the  philosophers stone while i have happy with my Rosetta stone program.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager has access to the Rosetta Stone for unix?

Sweet. That's such a useful site... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna is easy to reach and comment on.

*input failure*

xHaZxMaTx

No matter how often I am remided, Aiyno always comes across as female because of his sig/avvie. :/

Gabi

Haz has been helpful at the IF game. Too bad he's had so many bad experiences there.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gareeku

Xze is one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

Nikki

Gareeku is someone i REALLYREALLYREALLY want to meet IRL in order to give him lots and lots of huggles =^^=

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

Xze-Xze likes to give Gareeku a lot of Huggles, I find that a positive thing so it counts.  :)

Nikki

Aiyno would also recive lots and lots of Huggles from me for being a cool person =3

:giggle

Gareeku

I want to meet Xze IRL just as much as she wants to meet me. I just wanna give her lots of hugs! :hug

e_voyager

Gareeku has a romantic side and knows hot to dance. (tries to waltz in the lounge)

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager has managed to be commented upon by me yet again. This is getting to be a habit, e. :-)

xHaZxMaTx

llearch has managed to be commented upon by me yet again. This is getting to be a habit, llearch. :)  That and he pretty much made this post for me. :lol

llearch n'n'daCorna

hazmat has commented upon commenting upon me commenting upon e_voyager. He made this post for me, too.

And that's a nice cookie, too.

Gareeku

Suwako

Angel

(This is mostly observation, being a newbie.)

Aiyno always has something nice to say. And her avatar is pretty.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

xHaZxMaTx

llearch should know that that is why what Black_Angel said made me laugh.

Suwako

HaZ×MaT doesn't know that llearch know, I forgot what to say about knowing  :U

HaZ×MaT is quite lovably  >:3

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 08, 2006, 10:27:47 AM

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=1364.msg69480#msg69480

>:3 This avatar is evil, But I'm expecting a new one. Don't worry...

llearch n'n'daCorna