Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Return of the Warm Fuzzies (slice 8)

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, November 17, 2006, 12:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygian

Cognidubnus has the ability to get his noodles just right, it would seem. Still, I wonder how he learned that from the Catuvellauni...

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager has missed the x's before and after - but then, don't we all? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna is awesome in his own unique way  :3

xHaZxMaTx

Styg is very fast at replying.  He must have a T1 connection or something. :O

Stygian

No. I'm just an incredibly fast typer, with reflexes that have won me a good many things like videogames and martial arts matches. But HaZ was very quick and observant in detecting that.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Stygian needs something to work at, then.

Perhaps some typing? Gene typing, even? You can type out your whole gene sequence...

bill

lleawrtgvfcch cant touch my rrtioping skillsls. Stritweriouslyhhk.

Stygian

Why the hell would I do that? Besides I am not Alondro. I am better at deducing the behaviour of creatures than their molecular structures. But point taken, Llearch. And good as ever.

Oh, wait. I'm doing it again...

He beat me by... three seconds. Bloo... eh, I mean, BillBuckner is nice. Yeah. Ehehe...

I hate the 30 second rule.

bill

Stygian

Now, BillBuckner is just plain right. And it's very scary.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Stygian amuses me. Even when he's trying to be serious :-)

Stygian

Hopefully Llearch, being who he is, realizes that there is a very fine balance that can be achieved, so that you can be both. And preferrably whilst being evil and nasty too.

bill

Stygian

And Bill isn't? Gee. But maybe... No. But what if...? No. No. N... yeeeah... that one... No.

Let's just conclude that he's a funny person. Whether that is a good or bad thing, I leave to you.

xHaZxMaTx

Stygian

Perhaps HaZ would like to do an EEG on me? It's perfectly in proportion to the speed of my brain.

xHaZxMaTx

Styg's lost me.  I've heard it before, but please, refresh my memory.  What is an EEG?

bill

xHaZxMaTx

bill

Hmm. "Speed of Spam" gets a 2-digit result on Google.

Haz may be right.

Stygian

I'd like to see an electroencephalography of Bill's brain myself. I'm sure I can find at least something odd.

bill

Stygian

And Bill revived it like it was nothing. Good work there, chap. But I was referring to you.

Maybe Bill would be so kind as to giblet us more now?

vulpesweasel

stygian has a cool quote in his sig and a creepy avatar to boot!

bill

vulpesweasel

bill put a 1 at the end of his exclamation points. He must be a l33t HaXX0rs!

Stygian

Vulpesweasel is making the best of the situation, while BillBuckner is SPaZzinG OUt!!?!1!2!

And we thank the weasel for the comment. But we're a beginner, and our signature is just a mere quote, unlike his.