[Art] Unholy radio project45 satrring Dan, Merlitz, Abel, Fi and Bruce of FHigh

Started by GabrielsThoughts, December 13, 2006, 09:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

Tapewolf

Okay, strip 39 is up on it-he now.  By the way, I like Dan's expression in the 7th pane.  Lovely colouring job too.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

I'll have it colored before Friday. Leo and Aeris belong to Scott Ransoomair.   HALO belongs to Bungie studios
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

GabrielsThoughts

because color makes all the difference...even if I only spent an hour on it.

Tapewolf

Zedd

James StarRunner

Whowha? I lost my tail? Nooooooooooooo!

(Those cousins really are evil though... really.)

GabrielsThoughts

Zedd, I know I didn't ask, but I have a feeling you won't mind if I mess with and alter your fan comic... just a little. besides colaberation is fun...I don't know if tape will mind though.

Tapewolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on November 26, 2007, 02:56:29 PM
Zedd, I know I didn't ask, but I have a feeling you won't mind if I mess with and alter your fan comic... just a little. besides colaberation is fun...I don't know if tape will mind though.

Actually it's by Goliath Thunderstep, not Zedd - he's just acting as the intermediary.  I don't have a problem with it personally, ultimately it's up to him, though  :3

GabrielsThoughts

sorry, I had some problems with photobucket and the actual size and quality of the image, but that's been fixed.

GabrielsThoughts

techmaster-glitch

Heehee...mewtube...I'd watch that ;)

It was ok, but I think the jokes could have been a little better, maybe. Still, nice drawing.

GabrielsThoughts

ok, this is going to be a back and white comic in the style of early DMFA comics...only a little more polished

Kenji

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

He couldn't have been masterbating; he was too busy masturbating. :B

Faerie Alex

In the lower left panel of #44, izzat Azlan? I'd say it sure looks like him, but what's throwing me off is that he (?) looks rather effeminate.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Kenji

Quote from: modelincard on January 11, 2008, 11:37:06 PM
In the lower left panel of #44, izzat Azlan? I'd say it sure looks like him, but what's throwing me off is that he (?) looks rather effeminate.

He is fae, afterall. And he is wearing a bikini.

e_voyager

remember DP was plaining on using Alzan fist but Mab was too tempting a target to pass up. dan's mind-o-vision .  showed Alzan in a chain mail bikini saying high big boy
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Faerie Alex

Yep, I remembered that bit. He just looked rather female to me in that panel (as opposed to a cross-dressing guy).
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Kenji

e_voyager

that could be true but it's what he said in that panel should scare you. more then how he looks
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Rember kiddies...Crossdressing isnt just a fun past time! Its a privilege!!  :3

GabrielsThoughts

Tapewolf

Heh, cool.  Now, I'll have to put page 44 of the UHRP up now, as I keep forgetting...

**EDIT**
Done

e_voyager

well that does and doesn't sound like Dan. i wonder which he's more like.

GabrielsThoughts