12/1 - Shameless Biggs

Started by ninjannihilator, December 01, 2006, 04:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on December 01, 2006, 08:57:32 PM
Quote from: superluser on December 01, 2006, 08:52:22 PM
Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on December 01, 2006, 08:22:45 PMAlexsi really needs to Hummer this Mega-ego-inflated Jerk...

...Please oh please tell me that's a misspelling for hammer.

I do apologise for the mental image, but it's not like I'm not stuck with it, too.

My apologies, Spell check can't catch everything...... :mowcookie PBH

.. is it just me, then,  who has an image of Alexsi hammering Biggs with a humvee? Wheels flying off in all directions, that sort of thing?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Azlan

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 01, 2006, 10:02:20 PM

.. is it just me, then,  who has an image of Alexsi hammering Biggs with a humvee? Wheels flying off in all directions, that sort of thing?

Humvees are very useful when flattening pink haired ferrets.

With that hair, Biggs is cuter then Wildy. ¬.¬
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Prof B Hunnydew

LOL :mowmeep :mowmeep

BIggs is cute but His attitude destroy any cuteness effect.

BTW: Alexsi has a very lovely ah dress on... She is looking awfully cute, tooo.

PBH

Zedd

Quote from: Azlan on December 01, 2006, 10:16:46 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 01, 2006, 10:02:20 PM

Humvees are very useful when flattening pink haired ferrets.

With that hair, Biggs is cuter then Wildy. ¬.¬

*makes Alzans hair pink*

e_voyager

ahh pink hair is everywhere! Don't let it get me!!! Wait... what what am i worried about i almost never take off my armor or my helmet.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

LionHeart

Quote from: Amber Panyko on December 01, 2006, 05:35:28 PM
What one can, and what one does are often two different things.

Can a Cubi force-drain an emotion? Yes.
Do they do so?  Not unless its a very particular situation.

It's really about cost/return.  Emotions, while usable for substenence...are not exactly all that empowering.  So to actually go and drain an emotion from their supposed target would cost them more energy than they would get back. I guess kind of like eating celery, you burn more calories than you gain.

In certain situations, it can be useful...but its not always as simple as hitting a switch.  If you are facing off against an adventurer with a mindshield, odds are he's also defended against you going in and hitting the calm-button.  But inexperienced Cubi have a tendency to start acting like the emotion they absorbed. (so if you gank anger...you suddenly feel really angry)

So yeah, just like a Cubi can project emotions and absorb, they can also directly take.  But it isn't as simple as simply standing in a crowded room and catching the vibes like normal absorbtion is.

Quote from: Amber Panyko on December 01, 2006, 05:59:22 PM
Destania is 7,026 years old.

*flags these items of info for the Wiki*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Tiger_T

Add the questions asked for those answers. :3 ;)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

superluser

You know, there's a bit of speculation that I don't think I've seen since Merlitz's party have returned (I'm actually pretty sure I'm not the first):

What if Alexsi gets returned and Merlitz's party attack her?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Roureem Egas

Most likely, she'll be pissed by the interruption and lay a smackdown with her hammer.

superluser

Quote from: Roureem Egas on December 03, 2006, 03:11:52 PMMost likely, she'll be pissed by the interruption and lay a smackdown with her hammer.

Well, it is  four on one, and I think three of those four know ranged or magic attacks, while Alexsi seems to just have a bludgeoning melee weapon.

Assuming that Dan and Abel are able to join in, it's probably gonna be close, but there's always the possibility that they could be...delayed.

Izkata

This is Alexsi, one of the scariest creatures/beings in Furrae!  She wouldn't have to actually fight....

On a side note, what term is there to refer to creatures and beings collectively?

superluser

Quote from: Izkata on December 03, 2006, 05:41:11 PMThis is Alexsi, one of the scariest creatures/beings in Furrae!  She wouldn't have to actually fight....

Yeah, but these guys are probably emotion shielded, and depending on how that works (if, for example, they've locked in their emotions), they might not be able to get frightened.

Besides, they might know Alexsi and figure that if she finds out that they didn't attack her impersonator, the real thing would be a lot scarier.

ShiningShadow

Who knows maybe there something in Alexsi that we haven't figured out. Is the fact that she gets very scary when she get very angry. I'll bet if those other adventurers will come to Twinks Territory then you see them scared out of there skin literally. She could also mash them for extra measure.