1/12/06 Not the first time, eh?

Started by Gabi, November 30, 2006, 08:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Roureem Egas on November 30, 2006, 09:08:01 PM
Oh the crazy hijinks in Twink Territories. I'm guessing that Biggs is alluding to having incompetent or fairly nearsighted goons at his disposal.

Quote from: Gabi on November 30, 2006, 08:47:33 PM
I wonder what the first time was.

Oh, by the way, is the "so the answer me this" on the first panel intentional?

I don't see it. Did Amber change it that fast?

no it was an illusion to help Biggs with the rasberry at the end of well, my brain now has Biggs sounding like Daffy Duck. He's despicable.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

thegayhare

Aridas jeeze man the entire situation calls for speculation into Biggs sexuality

He doesn't look upset either  I mean he could have easily reacted with a  "Why does this keep happening to me"   infact in the final panel he looks like he's remembering something pleasant.

As for him Dismissing His interest in Dan,  Presumably he's heard of Dan. You know that whole famous adventurer thing and would know that Dan is into the wenches, or that persuing Dan might mean going up against a fire breathing mythos, or since the kidnapping was for a marriage perhaps gay marriage isn't legal in Furra.

I still say the fact that this has happend a multipule of times says subconsciously at least Biggs is after dudes.
as the great Eric Idle once said "Once a philosopher, twice a pervert."

Alondro

Quote from: Zorro on November 30, 2006, 10:00:52 PM
Quote from: Alondro on November 30, 2006, 09:35:04 PM
*Charline hmphs*  This is Biggs we're talking about.  He doesn't have a brain to snap.   :3  A spine maybe, or his ribs, or his limbs...  >:3

Weird Al wrote a Song all About That!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8tJfMQ1U4U

*Charline eee-hee-hee!*  That looks like fun!  But I have no weasles... ah!  But here are some acceptable substitutes!  *stomps on lawyers*   :giggle
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

thegayhare

I still don't get the mayonnaise part

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on December 01, 2006, 10:19:10 AM
no it was an illusion to help Biggs with the rasberry at the end of well, my brain now has Biggs sounding like Daffy Duck. He's despicable.

"OK, Tho anthwer me thith. If you weren't the one who came here to get your mallet back... Who wath the chick who thhowed up?"
.. "That would probably have been Dan... My brother."
"... I theee.... Wellp. Tho much for that! Ah well..."
.. "That's it? I expected some sort of reaction..."
"True. I'd probably feel more awkward if thith wath the firtht time thith had happened..."

... Yeah, I can see that...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

I think the mayo is used to lure weasels, foxes, etc. out into the open... that and some freak people have told me that playing solitare with a jar of mayonase is enjoyable. (GabrielsThoughts throws up in background)
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Aridas

Quote from: thegayhare on December 01, 2006, 10:28:17 AM
Aridas jeeze man the entire situation calls for speculation into Biggs sexuality
You think EVERYTHING calls for that. It got old, so it would be nice if everyone just quit it.

thegayhare

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on December 01, 2006, 11:24:36 AM
You think EVERYTHING calls for that. It got old, so it would be nice if everyone just quit it.

no no I don't I've actualy only speculated on the sexuality oh chars once or twice and thats just for fun.

It could be said that your own stance that EVERYONE is straight no matter what is also getting old.  If I remember correctly Aridas you are one of the one shouting loudest that Jyrras is straight,  sure 2 of his 3 crushes are men but that doesn't matter he's straight I tell you straight.

It's all in fun hon so just calm down mind your blood preasure

e_voyager

personalty i think we should just enjoy the humor for a while longer before fighting over it. do we really need to fix his sexuality and humorous response to the situation right now? yes i think he's enjoying his current positions and is remembering some thing fondly but that just how i find it funny if we start to fight over it it gets to be less funny.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aridas

Quote from: thegayhare on December 01, 2006, 11:53:22 AM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on December 01, 2006, 11:24:36 AM

no no I don't I've actualy only speculated on the sexuality oh chars once or twice and thats just for fun.

It could be said that your own stance that EVERYONE is straight no matter what is also getting old. If I remember correctly Aridas you are one of the one shouting loudest that Jyrras is straight, sure 2 of his 3 crushes are men but that doesn't matter he's straight I tell you straight.

It's all in fun hon so just calm down mind your blood preasure
And I'd say you're FULL OF BS. Just like you are about all the things you KNOW are dirty and saying they arent. You ALWAYS have something suggestive either in your signature, your avatar/avatar text, or your TITLE. We KNOW you're filthy and I STILL don't know how you can get away with it! So shut your trap. I even did a search for several words to make sure I didn't even subconsciously post it to the forum. and I DIDN'T. So stop accusing me of things for your pitiful defense, because I'm starting to really hate you now.

OH! On top of that, you want to make that one event, existant or not, some proof that I say "EVERYONE is straight". Grow a damn brain and find a better way to pin faults on me than making things up and putting bias on them. All that over someone who has NOT shown any interest in males, as opposed to someone openly EXPRESSING it. Why do you have to lie about THAT?

Aleolus

:erk :erk :erk  ...Mind...scarred.   Very...bad...image.

Biggs is an idiot, isn't he?

Manawolf

Unless this has happened to him about 5 times before, he's either been bi or gone bi because of it.  It's just less traumatic that way.

Edit: Okay, TGH, I've been ignoring you, but please, your ****ing sig is a pick of a naked furry boy and another one with an erection.  THAT'S NOT PG FRIENDLY!

AmigaDragon

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on November 30, 2006, 11:43:33 PM
Quote from: Kasarn on November 30, 2006, 10:52:00 PM

Man, you acting so white that you make Michael Jackson look black.

dude...Michael Jackson used to be black...according to some sources, he contracted some skin condition sometime in his life that made him look white.
"...according so some sources", like himself. :mowwink  I also remember when he used to have a nose instead of a tiny beak.

Quote from: RJ on December 01, 2006, 08:44:14 AM
My ninja character wears her belt like that too... though I didn't know the thing about the machinists.

:tmyk
Yeah, for the same reason they also don't wear loose floppy clothes, too easy to catch on moving parts/machines and pull them in to better injury chances.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Aridas

Quote from: AmigaDragon on December 01, 2006, 12:30:01 PM
"...according so some sources", like himself. :mowwink I also remember when he used to have a nose instead of a tiny beak.
In his defense though, such a thing does exist. Whether it actually happened to him is another, since... Well, I forget what I heard, but I think it's not supposed to happen all at once.. like in patches or something. I don't remember at all, since I only just looked over an article on the subject and it wasn't catching my short attention... *goes and gets shot*

Manawolf

All we know is that the man was black at one point, and then white the next.  Something happened, and we're currently not sure what that was.

Toric

The speculative signs are unmistakable.... Biggs and Jyrras are the new Ace and Gary!

(If this video's a little too above the PG rating, lemme know and I'll nix it.)
Yap by Silver.

Manawolf

I think a warning might suffice, unless it's one of the episodes with their penis car.

Aridas

Why is e_voyager getting a free cameo in your image?

Supercheese

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on December 01, 2006, 01:15:48 PM
Why is e_voyager getting a free cameo in your image?

Perhaps he thinks that e should be using it too...

...or it was just what worked with the PrtScr at the moment.

thegayhare

Quote from: Supercheese on December 01, 2006, 01:18:07 PM
...or it was just what worked with the PrtScr at the moment.

I'm voting number two

superluser

Quote from: Manawolf on December 01, 2006, 12:39:21 PMAll we know is that the man was black at one point, and then white the next.  Something happened, and we're currently not sure what that was.

Ho-lee crap!

Haven't you heard of ``YHBT.  YHL.  HAND.''?

I just wanted to know why Biggs buckled his belt there.  Why are we debating Michael Jackson and vitiligo? :cry

While I'm here, another forum-ish comment:

Quote from: Manawolf on December 01, 2006, 12:16:52 PMEdit: Okay, TGH, I've been ignoring you, but please, your ****ing sig is a pick of a naked furry boy and another one with an erection.  THAT'S NOT PG FRIENDLY!

It's definitely not PG-friendly.  It's probably not Fa-Teen friendly, either, especially given the caption.  Could we compromise?  Give that man some pants?  They don't even need to be a decent pair of pants.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Aridas

Quote from: superluser on December 01, 2006, 01:32:17 PM
I just wanted to know why Biggs buckled his belt there. Why are we debating Michael Jackson and vitiligo? :cry
hey, this is DMFA discussion we're talking about. all roads lead to nowhere in particular.

thegayhare

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on December 01, 2006, 01:35:37 PM
hey, this is DMFA discussion we're talking about. all roads lead to nowhere in particular.

LOL
Quoted for truth

Jim Halisstrad

Yeah, I just used good ole print screen and ms paint.

Quote from: superluser on December 01, 2006, 01:32:17 PMGive that man some pants?  They don't even need to be a decent pair of pants.

That reminds me of a certain cartoon network commercial.

superluser

Quote from: e_voyager on December 01, 2006, 12:12:33 AMuhm the Oedipus complex has to do with a child having sexual feeling form there parent. it is often used to refer to a son having said feelings  for his mother figure"

Right.  And since it's not a mother/son image relationship, but rather a brother/sister one, it's an interesting take.

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on December 01, 2006, 01:39:00 PM
Quote from: superluser on December 01, 2006, 01:32:17 PMGive that man some pants?  They don't even need to be a decent pair of pants.

That reminds me of a certain cartoon network commercial.

Really?  I'm shocked.  Shocked, I say!

ninjannihilator

So, what was up with the "WELLP." What was that? Sadly I actually saw this one coming so it wasn't as funny as it could have been for me at least.

Sid

Quote from: superluser on December 01, 2006, 01:32:17 PM
Quote from: Manawolf on December 01, 2006, 12:16:52 PMEdit: Okay, TGH, I've been ignoring you, but please, your ****ing sig is a pick of a naked furry boy and another one with an erection.  THAT'S NOT PG FRIENDLY!

It's definitely not PG-friendly.  It's probably not Fa-Teen friendly, either, especially given the caption.  Could we compromise?  Give that man some pants?  They don't even need to be a decent pair of pants.

Could we maybe do something smart and just leave it to the Mod/Admin Team instead of polluting the thread with this garbage? Whoever has an issue with the sig can just complain to the mod team and leave the final word to them. If they say it can stay, it can stay. If they say it's over the top, they can poke him. Easy as that. No need for name-calling and insults.
:boogie

thegayhare

Thanks Sid... infact I'm way ahead of you I've already contacted the admins for there opinion on the subject.  though two of them have already seen it and they didn't seem to care

superluser

Quote from: Sid on December 01, 2006, 02:20:20 PM
Could we maybe do something smart and just leave it to the Mod/Admin Team instead of polluting the thread with this garbage?

Fair enough.  The only reason that I responded in-thread was that the issue may come up again, and it may be helpful to come to some community consensus.

At any rate, this is the last you'll hear from me on the topic.

Quote from: Sid on December 01, 2006, 02:20:20 PMNo need for name-calling and insults.

Indeed.  Some people may need to check their blood pressure.  I've tried to be civil, so I hope I'm not one of them.