Well hello there...

Started by Elader Arkon, November 25, 2006, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

bill

Haha, Llearch got out-Llearched.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It claims to be a William Stickers, Esq, I think.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

topher chee

bill

xHaZxMaTx

bill

xHaZxMaTx

No, his job is to blow up.

(Psst, Styg, that's your cue!)

Alan Garou

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 26, 2006, 09:27:56 PM
No, his job is to blow up.

(Psst, Styg, that's your cue!)
(Walks in, with hair standing on end and throughly charred.)
Next time you send a Detonate signal, make sure it's on the right channel. You made my electric toothbrush explode. And it was in my mouth at the time.

Elader Arkon

Quote from: BillBuckner on November 26, 2006, 09:00:53 PM
.... did we scare him away?

Ha! Scare me away?

nevah sirrah!

I just had Church this morning and I worked as the hotline (I make the hot food) at my college's Four star Restaurant this afternoon. This, coupled with scholastic obligations generally limits the amount of time I can be online during the daylight hours...

Ye've gotta do a whole heck of a lot better job of scaring me than what I've seen to scare me away!

Netami

He's a CHEF!

Let's tie him up and have him make us food with the other forum bunny chef.  :wizshine

Elader Arkon

Aye, I can make some mean bbq short ribs... ;)
And the herb stuffed chicken ain't too bad either.

Don't, And I mean DON'T touch the vegetable medley after 6:30pm. How that stuff passes any of FDA testing is quite beyond comprehension.

Though technically I'm not a chef, since I don't actually prepare much of the food, I just cook it. Though I've never failed making tasty muffins yet.

Here, have a couple...

*hands out muffins*

LionHeart

Quote from: Netami on November 26, 2006, 10:44:41 PM
He's a CHEF!

Let's tie him up and have him make us food with the other forum bunny chef.  :wizshine

How is he going to make us food if he's tied up? :confused

Quote from: Tiger_T on November 26, 2006, 05:45:41 AM
Quote from: LionHeart on November 26, 2006, 04:57:16 AM
. . .
We're not all poisonous or evil; I like to think I'm one of the kinder, gentler ones...

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*
. . .
Incidently 'gift' is the german word for poison...

Hey! My coffee mugs are not poisoned, thank you very much!

You have to supply your own poison...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Elader Arkon on November 26, 2006, 11:25:15 PM
Here, have a couple...

*hands out muffins*

Aarrgh! Run away! Run away!

.. Yes, I know RJ didn't make those, but she'll be here with some of hers RSN.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

Sorry, but did someone just message me? It seemed like...

Ah. Battery was out. Well, there's...

KABOOM!

Elader Arkon

AAAaaaaaaaagghhhh! My thread!

*Runs around picking up pieces and tacking it back together in a hopeless quest...*

Dakata

Welcome, newbie! :3

*Burns the remains of the thread...with a flamethrower*

Jim Halisstrad

Stygian

*a charred Stygian steps up*

Oh goodie. You can have the muffins then. Don't worry; I baked them. That means they won't explode your insides.

Elader Arkon

*Blows a small remnant of flame out of his mouth and stands majestically upon the ashes of this charred thread*

I shall lead forth this thread from its charred and burnt past into a new dawn of glory, I shall build this thread anew into something that shall last for all eternity, a monument to all who have come before and all who shall come after. All shall look upon it and wonder, for it is mine, and as I have spoken, so shall I do.

*breaks open a new bag of legos*

Stygian

And I shall, as always, take pleasure in infecting and corrupting it, bit by delicious bit...

Err-hrrm...! I mean... Yeah, you do that.

Elader Arkon

I am officially screwed.

And I did it to myself with my simple mistake in scheduling.

See, I've got a Finals Speech in my public speaking class tomorrow, and I had written down that it was due on the first week of December. Luckily my roomie asked what I had done for my speech I have to give tomorrow (he's in the same class and group as I am) and I was like, "uhhh..."

So I've got to give one heck of a persuasive speech on my position about whether minors should be tried as adults or something. And I've gotta do all my research, sorting, and typing the outline tonight and stand up and give it to the class at 9am tomorrow morn.

May the prof have mercy on my soul...

*smashes head against wall of legos, thereby knocking down the wall and destroying the thread yet again*

Netami

"If we don't get this paper done, the prof. will go nuts!"

:D

:D

D:

Tiger_T

So... How'd it go, Elader Arkon?
Did ya survive it? :rolleyes
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Zedd

And yes thats right...Im a gay robot

Elader Arkon

I survived. Barely. I got a sweet outline turned in, but my presentation was somewhat lacking due to my inability to practice as much as I normally do. However, I made the time requirement so I'm happy.  :kirby

hiro1112

I decided to break free from RSU. I'm tired of the constant banning of non-fanboys. So I'll use this thread to say hi to the forum members also rather than create one.

Elader Arkon

DigitalMan

Quote from: Elader Arkon on November 27, 2006, 01:49:42 PM
*Blows a small remnant of flame out of his mouth and stands majestically upon the ashes of this charred thread*

I shall lead forth this thread from its charred and burnt past into a new dawn of glory, I shall build this thread anew into something that shall last for all eternity, a monument to all who have come before and all who shall come after. All shall look upon it and wonder, for it is mine, and as I have spoken, so shall I do.

*breaks open a new bag of legos*

10/10. *applauds*

Elader Arkon

Yes, legos are the bond that holds the world together.