Travels with a Kitsune (always open) [Chapter 3: The gate of water]

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, November 21, 2006, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

the mines detonates on the shield but the drill  as it encounters the air shield brakes separate  first into two smaller drills then into 4 even  smaller drills this each have there own rocket propulsion and strikes the defending attacker doing modest damage. ( that's the way the attack works on mega man and bass. and to this day i and still trying to  reach kind with more than one spare life so i can beat him)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

DigitalMan

Confident that the particle beam ensured victory, DM is caught off-guard and sent sprawling backwards. But K2 is only mostly immobilized while firing, and the cockpit hatch on the head of the Berserk Führer pops open, sending the assailant flying forward.

Kitsune Ascendant

*seeing that snuggles has...changed... moonsoul leaves the shadowfox cockpit, quickly imobilizing the air tribe member with a powerfull spell.*

what is up with you, snuggles?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Zedd

Hmm well now..I guess no one wants to help me with my tome?

Mel Dragonkitty

"Zedd, everyone seems preoccupied with turning large things into small things right now but if you need some help that won't distract me from making sure my prisoner watches this I will be happy to assist you."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Snuggles

In a different voice from before. <You why do you call me Snuggles?> As He starts to move the wind hammer that was in his hand out and tries to slam it against Kitsune.

e_voyager

( ooc what is the condition of the creature i was attacking?)

E looks back for a moment to see the condition of DM and his zoid  as he looks he is reminded of the war that the Genobreaker a predecessor of K2 "you okay DM?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Well okays I just wondering if I could help someone with a spell Mel

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel laughed, "I misunderstood. But I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you wanted to help them make a mess. They seem to be enjoying themselves."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Zedd

*his headwing twiched annoyed like* Well now...I hope someone can tell me whats going on here...

Kitsune Ascendant

you and me both, zedd. *throws up an energy barrier*

if you aren't snuggles, then who are you? more importantly, why are you attacking us?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Snuggles

"I am the spirit of the wind clan that inhabits this ones little body. I am given down from generation to generation of he greatest fighters of the clan. This one at a very young age gave his life to me and the clan. The more important question is to you..." Closes his eyes then opens them "Kitsune, Why were you attacking us?"

topher chee

*notices the comotion in the distance and taps into a speeding ball of fire toward what seemed to be where MoonSoul had teleported to help DigitalMan.  As he approaches a landing spot, he notices Snuggles opposing MS.  He lands inbetween them and looks from side to side, not sure who to trust*

Kitsune Ascendant

Perhaps there has been a misunderstanding. But to my knowlege, I have not attacked you. Nor do I wish you harm. if I have wronged you or your people in some way, tell me and I will do what I can to set it right.

Snuggles

"What that thing?" pointing at the Zoid "And what do you call this" An air pocket starts up around Moonsoul showing him the scene from before of the total descution of the leader vlad that no mercy was given to him and how Moonsoul became a Monster. "This was so disturbing enough to the little one's mind that i had to inhabit him again to shield him away." Now looking at Moonsoul when the air pocket disappears.

Kitsune Ascendant

*clearly shocked, moonsoul nearly stumbles backwards*

that...why did you have to bring that up?.. *moonsouls voice slowly rises to a shrill wail* Is it not enough that I have to live the rest of my days regretting that?! Knowing that, for that single moment, I allowed him to drag me down to his level?! *Moonsoul is clearly hysterical now, tears flowing like a river* Must you drive it in like a javelin of shadows?! Are you really so blind you can not see the emotional agony this caused me?! And then you attack my friends, the very friends that helped the young one escape! are you nothing more than a fool and a savage?!

Snuggles

"You need to face what you did. The young one doesn't know how to understand what you did back there thats is why i hid him but i can fell him wanting to comfort you now so i will be in the wind...watching." Snuggles' body falls limp and then he wakes up... looks around then goes and hugs Moonsoul trying to clam her down.

Kitsune Ascendant

*Moonsoul accepts the embrace, still somewhat troubled both by the actions of the wind spirit, and the fresh memory of what she had done to that demon. after a few minutes, she steps back. closing her eyes, she slowly begins to sing, a slow, powerful, moving melody. It starts off soft, a whisper on the breeze. as it continues, it grows louder, echoing off of the the cave walls. before long, Goldwave joins in, adding her own harmony to it. Ageless, It conveys so much without a single word. It evokes deep emotions. A feeling of belonging, the warmth of one's home. The joy of living, the power of friendship. So many others, many without names in any language. Most inportantly, a sense that it would all be alright. They continue for a few minutes, slowing and fading out at the end.*

I remember that song. I would sing it whenever I was troubled, and it always had it's way of healing me... I cannot change the past, and I must learn to live with the actions that I took in the previous few days. but I will live.

For now, however, this will be declared a day of celebration! We have reclaimed our independance, and have driven the savage opressors who wish us harm out of our lands! Let us feast, and be merry!

Snuggles

"what will we be eating? and don't say the stuff that they gave last night" He sticks out his tongue in disgust.

DigitalMan

DM once again stands on the head of the Berserk Führer, gazing at the horizon. He speaks softly, mostly to himself and K2.

"For such an old spirit, it sure has a lot to learn." He pounds his fist into his hand idly.

"I don't think he'll last long with us." K2 looks down at Snuggles, DM staying balanced on his head. "And that wind spirit seems more cruel than an enraged Moonsoul and you combined. Which is quite frightening."

"Maybe I should be the one to rip apart the bad guys." DM clenches his fists a few times, then crosses his arms. "That's the daily grind to me, and being an evil asshole grants me immunity from the reprocussions."

Hearing the song, DM closes his eyes, smirking and chuckling to himself. He stares out at the horizon again, a look of both longing and determination in his eyes.

Kitsune Ascendant

We will eat what we kitsune always eat on days of celebration. fish as far as the eye can see. Meats whose taste is indescribable. And for drink, the fine ales we kitsune are famous for. There will be singing, dancing, perhaps even a few games.  we start at twilight, and will perhaps go on until dawn of the next day. If you will excuse me, I'm going to join the hunting party. I want to make a roast especially for you guys.

*moonsoul shifts to her fox form, and takes off after several other kitsune. as they continue out of the cave and into a neighboring forest, they split off. each would come back with a beast for the roast, perhaps two or three depending on the size of the target species. As the day continues, the hunters and the fishers return with their catches. most hand them over to the chefs, who had already dug pits for a roast, or created small magial fires to cook the fish. Moonsoul, an elk-like beast hovering behind her, finds an empty spot and digs her own roast pit. shifting back to her human form, she pulls a katana from seemingly nowhere, and expertly prepares the beast for the roast.  she allows it to float over the pit. She then takes a deep breath and blows fire down into the pit. It continues burning, though there does not appear to be any fuel. she starts the roast slowly rotating, carefully watching to make sure it gets cooked evenly.

DigitalMan

"It would seem that these kitsune really like to party."K2 watches the kitsune, looming overhead.

"Well, that works for me. I enjoy just the act of kicking ass, but with a feast afterward, too? We need to find more evil to beat down!" DM jumps off the Berserk Führer's head and lands on the ground. He begins speaking with a bad Italian accent. "Moonsoul, could I-a be a chef-a? I know-a just-a what to make-a."

Kitsune Ascendant

sure, but it's byoi. bring your own ingrediants.

Snuggles

He looks over at the Elk like thing and now intreasted in what it was starts to sniff and other things. "Murrr...?"

Zedd

*looks at little snuggles while they was sniffing around and goes back to my tome* Hmmm cute..

Kitsune Ascendant

* the afternoon went by quickly. As the roast finished cooking, Moonsoul prepared a few simple side dishes. small seedless berries, various other fruits including a few unique to the planet, and a famous (though well guarded) bread recipe. nightfall would be soon, and it promised to be one grand feast. moonsoul glanced at digitalman, wondering how his work was coming along*

topher chee

*As Topher wipes his mouth, he looks to the end of the table.   "Got any milk?"

DigitalMan

DM moves back and forth between some odd dome-like shapes made of earthen bricks. He had somehow adapted a simple forge design into a pizza oven - a very hot pizza oven - and was busy shifting several pizzas around at various stages of production. He adds some spices to a pot of sauce being stirred by a CameraBot, and some other spices to a completed pizza; it's apparent that he brings these spices with him everywhere, but no less inexplicable. As a matter of fact, it seems he would be fully prepared to whip up a pizza at absolutely any time, probably even in the middle of a battlefield.

"The Imperial Specialty pizzas should-a go great-a." He still has that stupid Italian accent. "Who wants-a what toppings?"

Snuggles

Snuggles is just overwhelmed by the amount of food before him. All of food in front of him is new to him and trys one of everything and has different reactions to each one. Once done with tasting everything but not really enough to fill anyone he moves to one of the trees prrring.

Kitsune Ascendant

and... the roast, is done! *takes out the katana again and floats several large plates over, then expertly carves the meat off the bone and onto the plates. finnishes by walking over to the twelve loaves of bread, carefully cleaning the katana with a little kitsune magic, and cutting the bread into slices*

Food's ready here, guys! you get first pick!

*paitently waits for the pizza*
I want one with everything that can feasibly go on a pizza.