11-5-06 Cemetary

Started by Alan Garou, November 05, 2006, 07:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjannihilator

Quote from: e_voyager on November 06, 2006, 10:53:49 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on November 06, 2006, 09:53:06 PM
"Violence solves all problems. If it doesn't, use more."

that is the philosophy that many empires were built on and that same for the mega man games.
problem i want to rule the world? solution start a war.
problem ? you don't want me to rule the world. solution. fight back and beat me.
problem twinks enter the bar and bugging the customer,.solution Eject them either via bodygraud or magic hammer.

that is the philosophy that many empires were built on and that same for the mega man games.
problem ? you don't want me to rule the world. solution. fight back and beat me 10+ times.
problem twinks enter the bar and bugging the customer,.solution Eject them either via bodygraud or magic hammer.

ShiningShadow

problem ? you don't want me to rule the world. solution. fight back and beat me.

Yeah violence *does bad boogie dance* :ipod Anywho I think the hammer issue is that she has it and ready to poundy anybody to red paste. Hmmmmmmmmm i could visulized it right now *okay times up* :mwaha. Maybe Alexsi will pull out a second hammer *woot* double the pleasure double the violence *double woot*.

ninjannihilator

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 07, 2006, 08:12:31 AM

Yeah violence *does bad boogie dance* :ipod Anywho I think the hammer issue is that she has it and ready to poundy anybody to red paste. Hmmmmmmmmm i could visulized it right now *okay times up* :mwaha. Maybe Alexsi will pull out a second hammer *woot* double the pleasure double the violence *double woot*.
Double Check...pun intended

ShiningShadow

But as of now Alexsi is ready and so pissed off. I wonder if Pyro had made Alexsi angry when they are together hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Faerie Alex

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 08, 2006, 07:10:44 AM
But as of now Alexsi is ready and so pissed off. I wonder if Pyro had made Alexsi angry when they are together hmmmmmmmmmmm.
You mean any more than she usually is?

I kinda doubt it, Pyro is going to rescue her, after all. Or, at least, he's not protesting about it.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: modelincard on November 08, 2006, 09:32:17 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 08, 2006, 07:10:44 AM
You mean any more than she usually is?

I kinda doubt it, Pyro is going to rescue her, after all. Or, at least, he's not protesting about it.

True you never know if Pyro would do something very boneheaded towards Alexsi and that scary anger *shudders*

Madmann135

Alexsi is very powerful and Pyro knows that Alexsi would be fine even if she didn't have her hammer.

She terrified Abel to the point wher he went and hid under some stairs, not to mention he's seen things that would send half of us to the funny farm or bite the dust just from shear shock of sight.

The twinks bit off more than they could chew.

All your cookies are belong to us :mowcookie

Also...
A hammer doesn't solve all problems.
Fire does.
FIRE solves all problems
If your problem persist add more flames, get a bigger fire and burn, Burn, BURN MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

llearch n'n'daCorna

If a hammer doesn't solve your problems, you're not using a big enough hammer.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 09, 2006, 10:26:54 AM

By coincidence I'm trying to use a hammer to solve a bicycle problem and came to exactly the same conclusion.  It hasn't worked yet though.  When it got to the 4LB lump-hammer stage last night I was afraid it would shear the metal - it hasn't had any effect whatsoever though (nor has penetrating oil).
I might be tempted to upgrade the hammer again, but at that point I'll probably have spent more on tools than the bike is worth :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Stygian

I usually use a 20-hp hydraulic jackhammer. Am I doing it wrong?

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 09, 2006, 10:49:22 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 09, 2006, 10:26:54 AM

By coincidence I'm trying to use a hammer to solve a bicycle problem and came to exactly the same conclusion.  It hasn't worked yet though.  When it got to the 4LB lump-hammer stage last night I was afraid it would shear the metal - it hasn't had any effect whatsoever though (nor has penetrating oil).
I might be tempted to upgrade the hammer again, but at that point I'll probably have spent more on tools than the bike is worth :P

You got a motorbike Dude? If you do then tell me the model of the bike.

Tapewolf

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 09, 2006, 11:49:19 AM
Nope, I used the term 'bicycle' to try and avoid that confusion.  Perhaps I should have said 'pushbike'.  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 09, 2006, 12:02:15 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 09, 2006, 11:49:19 AM
Nope, I used the term 'bicycle' to try and avoid that confusion.  Perhaps I should have said 'pushbike'.  >:3
It's okay my mistake. have you tryed to use a ballpeen hammer I think it will do the job quite nicely. Anyway right now Alexsi is down for the count thanks from her mom. Maybe she will get up and phase another hammer from that space again.