11-5-06 Cemetary

Started by Alan Garou, November 05, 2006, 07:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on November 06, 2006, 02:59:17 PM
Quote from: Zedd on November 06, 2006, 12:09:52 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 06, 2006, 11:57:34 AM
If Mab's wings are controlled by her then that's a very large amount of magic to control. Let alone to fly if the need arises.

Flying is overrated now and then sadly...And I belive Pyro explain why us winged type dont flys

This is from a cubi cub, who invites you "to jump a cliff".... Whoa Is that a Who or what?

I would think that Creatures would demand control over their airspace or insuring that by Having any planes flying over them to crash with no survivors...
"See Puff, you got to catch them in the air or the nice meaty center gets fry to a crisp"

One of the answers to why Cubi and dragons don't like each other.  mmmm Cubi ..snacks on a wing

PBH

edited  for grammar

Its not like I am afraid of heights Bam...Its just...Too crowed up there and side note...I taste awful...Tainted evil gives heartburn

terrycloth

I would think that Creatures would demand control over their airspace or insuring that by Having any planes flying over them to crash with no survivors...
"See Puff, you got to catch them in the air or the nice meaty center gets fry to a crisp"

So SAIA is just like The Village? That explains why Abel is so afraid of red paint...

Madmann135

Now I know why Alexsi Needed a bouncer for the bar... To keep the body count low.

Lets all remember that Alexsi was Raised by a Sucubus, a powerful one at that and they liked each other like mom and daughter.  Now being Raised by a powerful creature does have it's advantages, you learn a few tricks (even if you don't know) on how to be strong and fearsome yourself.

I wonder how long it will take Alexsi to destroy Twink territories. 
Not to mention Alexsi is DAN's sister and she probably has her hammer hidden away in hammer space or other weapons.

I wonder who will be first on Alexsi list-O-Distruction

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Manawolf

But Biggs is within closer proximity.

ITOS

Quote from: Manawolf on November 06, 2006, 03:35:41 PM
But Biggs is within closer proximity.

What about nameless henchmen?

You usually have to grind through a few to level up before the boss. :P
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Tapewolf

Quote from: terrycloth on November 06, 2006, 03:23:01 PM

So SAIA is just like The Village? That explains why Abel is so afraid of red paint...

Either you're thinking of a different 'The Village' (I'm thinking of Portmereion) or I've missed the reference completely...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 06, 2006, 03:58:22 PM

Either you're thinking of a different 'The Village' (I'm thinking of Portmereion) or I've missed the reference completely...

Im sure you rember that bs horror movie where people belive its 1800?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zedd on November 06, 2006, 04:00:28 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on November 06, 2006, 03:58:22 PM

I'm sure you remember that bs horror movie where people believe its 1800?

No, but given that SAIA is magically isolated, impossible to escape from and filled with really weird people, I can well see the resemblance to this Village.

Be seeing you.

Kenji

Quote from: Stygian on November 06, 2006, 02:15:59 PM
I think Wildy can blow it out her ass. Yeah, I'd do her. But I wouldn't mind making her squeal either. Which is just about thesame, I reckon.

user has become a(n) ass bastard chauvinistic jackass pig for this post

Joking or otherwise, you'll have to forgive me for advising the mastication of a long-needle cactus for that remark.

Stygian

Forgiven. It's just that I don't usually put up with people like that for very long. I'm not quick at all to aggravate, but you do not want to see me angry. Also, I have seen a lot of people like the comic version of Wildy in real life, and put down one or two because they didn't know when to quit. It's an issue with me, and a complicated one, since I've been treated very much by such people the same way as Wildy tried to treat Abel.

In this case, I wanted to project my perhaps not innermost, but certainly my most primal and direct thoughts on this matter, and hopefully provoke some form of similar reactions from you and/or any others.

Kenji

Understandable. But I've also my reasons for the defending of said Wildy and, ironically, the disliking of said Abel. So... I gues pretty much opposite of what you're getting at. Sure, let's go with that. It's easier to remember.

bill

I don't think I'm smart enough for this conversation.

Netami

Stygian

I am curious as to why you would want to defend Wildy in this situation. Frankly, I think that while Abel might have benefited from being more cautious and making a warning statement before he made that retort, Wildy did have it coming to her. The book she wrote is not the issue; it's her attitude, and her approach to her friends that seems so thoughtless.

Netami

Quote from: Stygian on November 06, 2006, 05:18:08 PM
I am curious as to why you would want to defend Wildy in this situation. Frankly, I think that while Abel might have benefited from being more cautious and making a warning statement before he made that retort, Wildy did have it coming to her. The book she wrote is not the issue; it's her attitude, and her approach to her friends that seems so thoughtless.

Are you asking FFK? It's cause he's all coochy-coochy with the RL Wildy.

Kenji

If he -was- addressing me, then that would be up to me to answer.
As for the answer, my reasons are my own. And although the comic Wildy has no tie-ins to the real life Wildy, aside from being made by her and the real life one occassionally being an evil little bugger, I still like the character. And, in my eyes, I think Abel had the lowblow coming just as bad, if not moreso, than anyone in the comic has gotten. Except Lorenda. Going homeless like that for a bit. I mean.... sure, she ate people. But most of them were door-to-door salesmen.

Stygian

Quote from: FireKatKid on November 06, 2006, 05:31:45 PM
I mean.... sure, she ate people. But most of them were door-to-door salesmen.

I can't argue with that. And yes, Abel is evil and manipulative, and would do well to be a little more cautious with his peers. But unlike Wildy, he has as of yet shown that he is actually capable of being so if he puts his mind to it, rather than just running people over as Wildy does.

And I do not have any problems with the real Wildy either, so I suggest we keep her out of this.

Kenji

Quote from: Stygian on November 06, 2006, 05:37:09 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on November 06, 2006, 05:31:45 PM
I mean.... sure, she ate people. But most of them were door-to-door salesmen.
And I do not have any problems with the real Wildy either, so I suggest we keep her out of this.

I say we agree on that, as it seems to be the only thing... besides the salesmen bit, and end the current conversation. As a) I'm rather not in a good mood right now, and b) I really don't like hijacking threads for debates.

Zedd

On a side note....Isnt seem like a huge place trying to get to twinks place? Yet it seems like the road got longer or somehow its kinda how it is real life

Arcalane

It's called "using-location-transition-strips-until-we-get-there". :P

Stygian

Quote from: Sheridan on November 06, 2006, 06:38:02 PM
It's called "using-location-transition-strips-until-we-get-there". :P

And "doing-meaningless-and-repetitive-quotes-until-people-tire-and-complain"... NOT!

Without her eject hammer, Alexsi is defenseless. She is a being, and an amazon, but Twinks are... twinks. They come well equipped...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Stygian on November 06, 2006, 06:45:52 PM
Without her eject hammer, Alexsi is defenseless. She is a being, and an amazon, but Twinks are... twinks. They come well equipped...

She's got claws like you wouldn't believe.  Enough to drive away two 'cubi.  Besides she seems to be leonine, and with lions it's the female that does the hunting..

Teroniss

Heh, she may not have her Eject hammer, but she does not necessarily need it, look what she did to Dan after learning Merlitz up and left.

Wildy

Haha.. This thread amuses me muchly.. And I think Alexsi can handle her own, with or without the mallet. She dosn't need to have any special powers, she's a very capable being on her own. After all, its just twinks she's dealing with.. They may think they are immortal, but really, we all know they're not.

:ipod

Alondro

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 06, 2006, 06:49:50 PM
Quote from: Stygian on November 06, 2006, 06:45:52 PM

She's got claws like you wouldn't believe.  Enough to drive away two 'cubi.  Besides she seems to be leonine, and with lions it's the female that does the hunting..

*Charline looms over Tapewolf*  :kruger  Yes, yes we do.   >:3

*Alondro erfs*  Uhm... I don't hunt cuz... I'm a vegetarian?   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Wildy on November 06, 2006, 07:51:48 PM
Haha.. This thread amuses me muchly.. And I think Alexsi can handle her own, with or without the mallet. She dosn't need to have any special powers, she's a very capable being on her own. After all, its just twinks she's dealing with.. They may think they are immortal, but really, we all know they're not.

:ipod
A hammer...the universal debugging tool.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

"If that doesn't fix it, you're not applying the hammer hard enough."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

"Violence solves all problems. If it doesn't, use more."

e_voyager

Quote from: BillBuckner on November 06, 2006, 09:53:06 PM
"Violence solves all problems. If it doesn't, use more."

that is the philosophy that many empires were built on and that same for the mega man games.
problem i want to rule the world? solution start a war.
problem ? you don't want me to rule the world. solution. fight back and beat me.
problem twinks enter the bar and bugging the customer,.solution Eject them either via bodygraud or magic hammer.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey