11-5-06 Cemetary

Started by Alan Garou, November 05, 2006, 07:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

Wildy sounds like she's from Texas.

And she seemed to get over the whole 'betrayed Jyrras' thing quick too.

Ted Schiller

Well, they are on their way to Twink territory.  That can only mean one thing.  http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_074.php
Amber will take a year off.  Have good rest, Ma'am.  :)

With regards,
Ted

Grenn

Seriously! I mean.... Biggs is already afraid of a mad Wildy. Now he has a mad Alexi to deal with!

Out of the two, I think Lexi is scarier. I mean.... Wildy may punch you in the bells, but Lexi can cause even more pain then that... which is hard to do.  :mowdizzy

Aridas

Quote from: Ted Schiller on November 06, 2006, 01:10:01 AM
Well, they are on their way to Twink territory.  That can only mean one thing.  http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_074.php

With regards,
Ted
Not to mention a noticable change in style and design. Looking forward to it >.>

Madd the Sane

So Alexi is mad.  What will be her weapon of choice?  Mallet?  Doubt it.  She probably doesn't have it.  Her own claws? Cat fight! (couldn't resist >:3 ) possibly.  Now Biggs will truly see an angry female Ti'fiona  :giggle He is in for a surprise.

Quote from: Ted Schiller on November 06, 2006, 01:10:01 AM
I hope not!  :mowsad she will have many disappointed fans if she did that.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Saist

pardon me for saying...

but MEOW!

LionHeart

Quote from: Madd the Sane on November 06, 2006, 01:18:19 AM
So Alexi is mad.  What will be her weapon of choice?  Mallet?  Doubt it.  She probably doesn't have it.  Her own claws? Cat fight! (couldn't resist >:3 ) possibly.  Now Biggs will truly see an angry female Ti'fiona  :giggle He is in for a surprise.

Probably the first person to come near her will  become a blunt instrument, if you know what I mean...  :mowwink
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Zedd

And Amber is too late *holding out a giant mug of coffee*

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Alondro on November 05, 2006, 09:31:10 PM
*Charline likes Alexsi!  Leaving horrible carnage in her wake is one of her favorite things!*  Ah, she's so much like me!  We could be sisters!   >:3  And I agree with Wildy, outrageous violence solves everything!

*Charles hmms*  What about solving the problem of too much outrageous violence?

*Charline hmms*  Well, if the violence gets to the highest level possivle, then everyone's dead, and there's no more violence!  Thus, all problems are solved!

*Charles  :erk *  That's frighteningly flawlessly logical...
Then there's obviously only one choice left...

Charline Vs. Alexsi  Ready? Fight!

Siren

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on November 06, 2006, 06:10:31 AM
Quote from: Alondro on November 05, 2006, 09:31:10 PM
*Charline likes Alexsi! Leaving horrible carnage in her wake is one of her favorite things!* Ah, she's so much like me! We could be sisters! >:3 And I agree with Wildy, outrageous violence solves everything!

*Charles hmms* What about solving the problem of too much outrageous violence?

*Charline hmms* Well, if the violence gets to the highest level possivle, then everyone's dead, and there's no more violence! Thus, all problems are solved!

*Charles :erk * That's frighteningly flawlessly logical...

Charline Vs. Alexsi Ready? Fight!

They'd get on like a house on fire. There may be no survivors! :mwaha

And also congrats to Mrs. Amber ------? (mooooooondo lateness)

Mab's retractable wing tattoos are nice. And I love Alexsi's angry face. :mowhappy

ShiningShadow

I love the 700th strip*yeah* Alexsi getting all pissed off. Perfect line for her like lock and loading a weapon of choice or availablity. I love it, it has everything depth and voilence *double yeah*. I can't stop laughing.

VioletDusk

Alan Garou

Woah... I totally missed Mab's wings on the first reading. I hang my mow in shame.  :mowsad And I wonder how many bodies there will be when the "rescue" party shows up. Also, I am honored, Dr. Ink, that you took the time to post in my topic.  :bow

Aridas

Quote from: Zedd on November 06, 2006, 02:34:09 AM
And Amber is too late *holding out a giant mug of coffee*
too late for what? o.o

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 06, 2006, 07:14:18 AM
I love the 700th strip*yeah* Alexsi getting all pissed off. Perfect line for her like lock and loading a weapon of choice or availablity. I love it, it has everything depth and voilence *double yeah*. I can't stop laughing.
Uh, it has none of that. seriously, quit with the major sucking up.. it gets on peoples' nerves. (yes, it's not just me.)

Quote from: Alan Garou on November 06, 2006, 09:14:44 AM
Woah... I totally missed Mab's wings on the first reading. I hang my mow in shame.  :mowsad And I wonder how many bodies there will be when the "rescue" party shows up. Also, I am honored, Dr. Ink, that you took the time to post in my topic.  :bow
...Honoroed that a regular poster, who is a regular person with a regular life like everyone else, is posting in a topic about the current comic on the subforum for said comic? >_>

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on November 06, 2006, 06:10:31 AM

Charline Vs. Alexsi  Ready? Fight!

"Finish Him! Finish Him! Fatality! Flawless Victory!"

*snicker*

Quote from: Cogidubnus on November 06, 2006, 12:13:07 AM
And she seemed to get over the whole 'betrayed Jyrras' thing quick too.

Well, as she says - she's been brought up to hit, and get over it. She hit, she got over it. Abel would still be writhing on the floor in pain, but -she'd- be fine...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ITOS

Wildy and Aliyka are the oposite of each other. I'm suprised they managed to be on the same team before...
This generic comment was brought to you by:

ShiningShadow

If Mab's wings are controlled by her then that's a very large amount of magic to control. Let alone to fly if the need arises.

Teroniss

You know, i just noticed, with the current "kill anything that moves look" Alexsi is wearing, she reminds me of Rya from Bonus Stage....evil

Zedd

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 06, 2006, 11:57:34 AM
If Mab's wings are controlled by her then that's a very large amount of magic to control. Let alone to fly if the need arises.

Flying is overrated now and then sadly...And I belive Pyro explain why us winged type dont flys

ninjannihilator

What's the relationship between Wildy and Abel? I'm confused by Mab's second question. :confused

Now we'll have to wait until the next strip to see how many twinks are going to get a beatdown from Alexsi. :mwaha

Teroniss

Wildy doesnt really have a relationship with Abel. A while back, Jyrass found out about Wildy writing that scandalous novel in which the main character resembles Jy-Jy, and apparently Abel found out about it. When Wildy threatened Abel to help with the current situation, Abel brought it up as a kind of blackmail issue and got punched for it, presumably in the nether regions.

KarlOmega1

Does anyobody besides me think Wildy is a beautiful, yet tough ferret in this comic?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

ninjannihilator

Now I get it.

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on November 06, 2006, 01:28:53 PM
Does anyobody besides me think Wildy is a beautiful, yet tough ferret in this comic?
:boggle Anthromorphiliac?

KarlOmega1

Quote from: ninjannihilator on November 06, 2006, 01:33:17 PM
Now I get it.

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on November 06, 2006, 01:28:53 PM
:boggle Anthromorphiliac?

I'm not that fanatic...  :rolleyes

but the way Amber draws them makes me have my doubts...
I'm a Skype User.

Manawolf

Welcome to the furry community.  Have you been here long?

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Manawolf on November 06, 2006, 02:00:38 PM
Welcome to the furry community.  Have you been here long?

Haha...very funny, Mana.

Now I'm trying to remember if it was one or two years ago I began to read DMFA...
I'm a Skype User.

Stygian

I think Wildy can blow it out her ass. Yeah, I'd do her. But I wouldn't mind making her squeal either. Which is just about thesame, I reckon.

user has become a(n) ass bastard chauvinistic jackass pig for this post

ninjannihilator

I was wondering why you had negative karma, now all my questions are answered.

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 05, 2006, 09:06:07 PM
Quote from: Toric on November 05, 2006, 09:04:53 PM
Quote from: DigitalMan on November 05, 2006, 08:01:38 PM
Mab can hide her wings? :aack
Yes, fey are capable of hiding their wings. They are also capable of changing the size and shape of the wings, as well as the number of wings they have, probably depending on their current mood.
this is proof that either nobody read demonology, or demonology is too boring to remember :3
or that they are reading up on "real" demonoligy over at deleriums realm
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Zedd on November 06, 2006, 12:09:52 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 06, 2006, 11:57:34 AM

Flying is overrated now and then sadly...And I belive Pyro explain why us winged type dont flys

This is from a cubi cub, who invites you "to jump a cliff".... Whoa Is that a Who or what?

I would think that Creatures would demand control over their airspace or insuring that by Having any planes flying over them to crash with no survivors...
"See Puff, you got to catch them in the air or the nice meaty center gets fry to a crisp"

One of the answers to why Cubi and dragons don't like each other.  mmmm Cubi ..snacks on a wing

PBH

edited  for grammar