Started by RJ, October 25, 2006, 01:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RJ

James StarRunner

Yes, you are a dork, but a lovable one.

xHaZxMaTx

I'm sure this would be much funnier if I had any idea what was going on. :(

RJ

All you gotta know is that's me, and I'm yelling out "Those are my underpants"  :U

Aridas

xHaZxMaTx

Aha, ok, that makes it funny then. :lol

DigitalMan

D: How did he get your underpants?

RJ

:S Those aren't mine... But I think they the same pair the guy used last year for another skit. I don't know if he bought them for the skits or not though...

Funny thing is, he was in another skit later, but this time he had a pair of black ones in the briefcase  :aack

Paladin Sheppard

Hehe cool RJ you made it onto youtube  :boogie

ShadesFox

You are a dork, and I can't think of any other way we would want it!
:ipod
The All Purpose Fox

Zedd

Alondro

*wonders how many people know what 'dork' actually means...*  Ah, popular culture, passing around words without a clue..  *notes that '(fa-gg-ot)' actually means a bundle of twigs or bush stems, and also used to refer to an English food of some sort of little meat-ball like things... found that in a Hercule Poirot mystery*  >:3

RJ is a GEEK, not a dork.   :3

Edit:  I hate those word replacement things.  This is the only forum I'm on that uses them.   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

RJ

Yes, I know what dork means >.> But let's not mention it here...

Do I have to be a geek?  :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

That would be the f a g g o t, there, Alondro. Just for those who are a trifle confused. :-)

... I don't know, RJ - do you bite the heads off live chickens? If not, you can't be a geek...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

RJ is a manic squirrel succubus from Australia with explosive and poisonous muffins... I'm sure a few chickens have lost their heads somewhere along the line.   :shifty
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

RJ

Haha  :lol

Though, they did kinda deserve it... evil marfia chickens and their evil chicken-y ways...  :paranoid

ITOS

It's funny but I fail to see why it turns you into a dork.

:rj ≠ dork
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Manawolf

This is why I laughed everytime Lloyd called Colette a dork in Tales of Symphonia.  And you make me laugh once more, FKK.

Supercheese

Quote from: Manawolf on October 25, 2006, 01:48:16 PM
This is why I laughed everytime Lloyd called Colette a dork in Tales of Symphonia.

You did too, eh? I was also wanting to smack the guy upside the head several times...
</offtopic>