Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux (slice 7)

Started by bill, October 12, 2006, 05:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Cogidubnus

Nikki

*twitch* Cogi just called me a 'he'

*..twitchtwitch*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Cogi needs more cnady!

Gah, wtf, Xze is like the ulimate ninja person. :O  She is ebil.

Nikki

Cogidubnus

Apparently, I need to learn my gendered pronouns a bit better...heh... :animesweat

I agree with Hax - she is Ebil.

xHaZxMaTx

Cogi spelled my name funny.  Look out peeps, I'm a 1337 |-|4><0|2!!11

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Cogidubnus

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Cogidubnus

Heh. I'm referencing the refererence made by the reference. It's like some kind of twisted Jackson Pollock painting. >:3

In other news, Haz is prone to anger. This will be remidied by the FIST OF DEATH! :mowninja

Once again referencing the mad ninja and ebil skills of Xze. Alas.

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze likes pushing my buttons. :mad  She'd better stay away from the big red one, though. :paranoid

Nikki

Hazzy knows i cannot resist his shiny big red nose...oh wait, that's rudolph XD

llearch n'n'daCorna

Xze-Xze appears to have reappeared on the forums. Welcome, she is. Fast, she is. Posterrific.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna can be described with: "that damn loveable evil box."

:mowcookie Quotey!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno is utterly incorrect. I'm as innocent and as pure as snow.

No, stop laughing. :-)

Nikki

Llearch is as innocent and pure as snow...

just like me  :3

Cogidubnus

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus has an unsually spelt name. And a really nice pic as his avatar, too.

Just not quite big enough to read the writing. I -think- it's kanji, but... If so, translations would be appreciated :-)

Cogidubnus

Llearch has a good eye.

As to what it says, your guess is as good as mine, heh. :animesweat

bill

Nikki

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

vulpesweasel

e_voyager

vulpesweasel deserves more good thins said about his as there are many more good things to say
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager has mre poost then anyone in this topic, atleast on this page  :3