Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux (slice 7)

Started by bill, October 12, 2006, 05:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

bill was ninja-ed by mistake. sorry bub
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is sorry.

.... I'll give him something to be sorry about, just see if I don't... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch has not seen my ego in action. he does not understand what it means for me to be sorry
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager has an ego, I want it for myself so I'm just going to train my sneaking and thieving skills right now!  :U I probably shouldn't have told you that...

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno's bad at keeping secrets secret.  However, she seems to be good at not keeping secrets secret. :P

e_voyager

hazzy has learned one of Aiyno's secrets.. i wonder what he'll do with it.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Roureem Egas

Nikki

Rou is correct!!
*greedily wrings her hands in anticipation*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze forgets how much time i've spent off line as of late otherwise i'd has 100 pages by not wit hover 300 post on them

Nikki

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

llearch n'n'daCorna

ITOS has reached 1000 posts, and is now considered an Amazonian Computer. I think.

Woo! Can we get a Mexican wave?

Suwako

llearch asked: can we get a Mexican wave?  :) I'll start it then.

to join this wave type:
*M-wave

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno started a wave!  :O (I still don't get adding 'Mexican' on the front... :|)

Aaaannnnnd....

*Doesn't stand up*  Oh look at that!  Your wave broke before it got started. :<

>:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hazmat is just being troublesome.

*M-wave*

Roureem Egas

Aww...no one wants to comment on llearch. Probably because he posts so often. :P

...I'm not doing the wave.

e_voyager

Egas is not in the wave but then again i've been running errands since around 4 am.

Gabi

e_voyager was right about the meaning of the word 'storu'.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

Gabi has an interesting custom title but it fits her.

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager may have some typos in his title...

*M-wave*

Nikki

Llearch confuses me more than a pink elephant 0o

e_voyager

Xze-Xze has a special avatar. i want one  too

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager already has a special avatar. Does he want a cyclical avatar? I'm sureXze-Xze explained how to make one some time ago...

*M-wave*

e_voyager

llearch has a better recall then i do as i don't recall that conversation happening near me.

Nikki

E was never part of the conversation =D

with the right amount of bribery tho...

Roureem Egas

e_voyager

Egas has knowledge of foamy. cool. Squrilly wrath!

Nikki

E also has knowledge of foamy!!

SQUIRRELLY WRATH

Gabi

Xze-Xze's everchanging avatar is currently undergoing its invisible phase.

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly