Time to post!

Started by Alucard_The_Great, August 23, 2005, 08:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucard_The_Great

Wazzzup! (watching Scary Movie 2  ;D ) Well... I was going to track whoever did that to your last board and do the same to them. Only Im not an ameture (what a loser that fool is) and it would happen to his PC instead of board (Snickers) . I can't do that 'cause you changed the board  :( . Oh well I just nuked someone yesterday for freaking try to get in my PC! 10 packets of 150000 Bytes I feel sorry for that moron..(No I don't) Lol.

Well this place really isn't that bad! ('Sides the skin but I know it's being worked on.) I LOVE THIS KIND OF CODE no I seriously do this is my favorite code for forums (REALLY REALLY simple)

Lol! Well I have never been on a "SMF" board before but thats alright!  ;D

Well Im glad I can Upload my files now!

(Ill make a little Downloads section of every thig I have! ;D !

This post is long enough! so See Ya!

~A

Alucard_The_Great

I know I could edit but I seriously need the posts! ;D ! the download will be in the Cursed Prison.... later on so check it out (when I post it! ;D )

Damaris

Just as a statement-

The staff of CMF does not condone hacking or bombing of computers (obviously, considering yesterday), and prefer that it not be discussed on the forum.

Thanks!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber