10/13/06 - No! Not Dan... *sob*

Started by Hilary, October 13, 2006, 12:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger_T

I can see Dan go: "That's it? That's all? Hey, I know all those pains alread..eEAAOUGH"
...And then Abel starts with the second part. :laugh >:3
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Tapewolf

Quote from: Supercheese on October 13, 2006, 01:45:34 PM
Quote from: Grenn on October 13, 2006, 01:20:01 PM
But since  :mowdan already knows how to use high heels... I think he probably knows how to use a higher voice.

But then the question remains... does his voice actor?

The current plan is to get our Alexsi VA to do those lines, and I'll do Abel.  Failing that I can play around with vocoders and pitch-shifting.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Basicly Dan is a Alexi clone in a way...

ChaosTiger

Quote from: Zedd on October 13, 2006, 01:57:05 PM
Basicly Dan is a Alexi clone in a way...
ooh, does that mean he gets his own eject hammer too? :D xD

Alondro

Let's get Egoraptor for Danielle!  He did a great falsetto voice for Hotness on "Metal Gear Awesome"

Hotness: Hello Solid Snaaaaake!

Snake: Omg, Hotness I wanna bang you!

Hotness:  Ohhh!  I can't believe I'm being hit on by the legendary Solid Snake!

Snake:  Ok shut-up Hotness...

*has watched that short wayyyy too many times*  >.>
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

ChaosTiger

Quote from: Tiger_T on October 13, 2006, 01:47:12 PM
I can see Dan go: "That's it? That's all? Hey, I know all those pains alread..eEAAOUGH"
...And then Abel starts with the second part. :laugh >:3
yeah, I could see that happening too  >:3

Zedd

As I said again...I can smell burnt fur ahoy

Landon_Fox

1. Bleach hair.
2. Stuff his wings where he stuffed the stolen Buster Sword.
3. Tissue paper where the breasts would be.
4. Dig into Alexsi's make-up drawer.

Done.  No magic, no pain.

Less comedy, so it probably won't occur to anyone...  Until we find out what she keeps in that make-up drawer.  I'm thinking Alexsi is secretly a [something]-aficionado.

Lomgren

Quote from: Landon_Fox on October 13, 2006, 04:06:50 PM
1. Bleach hair.
2. Stuff his wings where he stuffed the stolen Buster Sword.
3. Tissue paper where the breasts would be.
4. Dig into Alexsi's make-up drawer.

Done.  No magic, no pain.

Less comedy, so it probably won't occur to anyone...  Until we find out what she keeps in that make-up drawer.  I'm thinking Alexsi is secretly a [something]-aficionado.

The problem is there's no time for that, and the wings are far too big for that to work well anyway.  It'd be obvious that something was different.

James StarRunner

Quote from: Supercheese on October 13, 2006, 01:45:34 PM
Quote from: Grenn on October 13, 2006, 01:20:01 PM
But since  :mowdan already knows how to use high heels... I think he probably knows how to use a higher voice.

But then the question remains... does his voice actor?

James:
Meep!

Zedd

Thats right...I dought he wants to streach his voice as high it gets

ChaoSynergy

*in response to the thoughts of full-transgendered Dan*

<Dan> ...well, this isn't so (looks in pants)...
<Dan> NOOOOOOOOO!  THE BOYS!!!!!!!!  AAAAAAAAAGH!  *crazygonuts*

Wooo....all work and no play makes ChaoSynergy think weird stuff.

GabrielsThoughts

ok, when Abel says "Unimaginable pain" Does he mean "Rib crushing, thrown into the wall, then getting a beating in the nuts with a sledge hammer while your guts burn in the fires of hell" pain or more of a "Dan singing" kind of pain.

So that I'm more clear,  "unimaginable pain" would be painful for a very long time say several hours or weeks.... and the other would be "unimaginable torture" and  wear off eventually but the pain would forever linger in your memory and re occur in nightmares. (of course either pain would linger but in the later situation it isn't as horrible... I think.)

Edit:for grammar.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: James StarRunner on October 13, 2006, 04:26:26 PM
Meep!

James, I gotta say... your avatar is just -so- appropriate for this conversation :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

James StarRunner

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 13, 2006, 05:40:15 PM
Quote from: James StarRunner on October 13, 2006, 04:26:26 PM
Meep!

James, I gotta say... your avatar is just -so- appropriate for this conversation :-)
You know, I was just thinking that...

ChaosTiger

:yeahthat hey, I was thinking that too... I just didn't say anything about it...  :mowwink  xD

e_voyager

the conversations are more intriguing then the comic at this point. still i feel sorry for Dan but his stubbornness will see hit through
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ChaosTiger

Yeah, it will work out somehow... what makes the comic funnier though is that there are simpler and easier ways of solving the problem :D

DigitalMan

Quote from: ChaosTiger on October 13, 2006, 06:34:41 PM
Yeah, it will work out somehow... what makes the comic funnier though is that there are simpler and easier ways of solving the problem :D

I almost get the feeling Amber put in the mention of Jyrras in response to the "Why not just use a patch?" xD But doing things in odd, inconvenient ways really is what makes it so funny.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Tapewolf
Quote from: Psaakyrn
I'm still curious whether it might be his clan symbol which did the traumatising though.. (especially if the clan symbol just happens to be on certain parts)

Dan has no clan symbol.  He doesn't use magic enough for it to appear.  When it does, Amber says it will be on his left(?) shoulder.
Right, what has been mistaken for a clan symbol  (by at least Abel and Fi) is a Tattoo Wildy had put there years ago, IIRC (in the same place as Abel's I think).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

e_voyager

not if i remember correctly it's lower. check the early archives to be sure
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

DigitalMan

The W-S brand can only be seen when he's been de-pantsu'd!

*just read through the entire archives for the first time recently*

e_voyager

i know were it is but for those what really don't want to reread the archives it's comic 63

ChaosTiger

gah! stupid computer... restarted itself as I was about to post... o_0

yes, the "W-S" is lower than Abel's clan mark...

GabrielsThoughts

It's so obvious now, Dan is the branded familiar of Pretty Princess San Wilder of the twinks.... oh god I've revealed wildy's secret identity. Please don't kill me...I taste like burnt marshmallows!

Jk
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

ChaosTiger

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 13, 2006, 08:02:19 PM
It's so obvious now, Dan is the branded familiar of Pretty Princess San Wilder of the twinks.... oh god I've revealed wildy's secret identity. Please don't kill me...I taste like burnt marshmallows!

Jk
*just happens to like burnt marshmallows...* >:3 :mwaha

Alan Garou

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on October 13, 2006, 09:56:52 AM
Anyone get that eery feeling things Will be screwed up and Dan will be forced to walk furrea as a girl longer than he imagined?
I'm not getting that feeling; I'm praying for it. Here's my scenario:
After Dan gets changed into Alexsi and somehow manages to get through the interview, Abel casts a spell to try and change Dan back. Something goes wrong, however, and Dan ends up being stuck in as an actually female version like his one here: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_085.php for some defined length of time. When and if this happens, I will be the happiest fanboi I've ever been.  :evar

ChaosTiger

yep, that sounds just ironic enough to be possible... xD

Supercheese

Y'know, if you want something to happen in the comic, wouldn't speculating about it in the most specific way possible be the absolute worst thing to do?