National Coming Out Day

Started by Poofyspikes, October 11, 2006, 11:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Thganks why we will suffcate her with hugs and kisses ^.^

Slavkei

Hmm, it's not much of a secret, but I suppose I should stick with the theme o' the day.

While I am primarily attracted to females, I have recently (a few months ago) discovered that I am also slightly attracted to The Boys. While it is certainly not nearly as strong, it is certainly there. That's referring only to biological sexual attraction, mind you.

As far as relationships go, I have discovered that it really doesn't matter to me if I wind up with a girl or a boy, good people is good people as far as I am concerned. Maybe it's because sex is last on the list of things that I prioritize.

Either way, yeah, blah blah, this is me "coming out" if I haven't already. And if I have, sorry. My memory is horrible sometimes.

Alondro

*Charles blushes*  I kinda love handsome leonine males... *looks over to Alondro longingly*

*Alondro*   :eek  Oh hell...  *flees!*

*Charline guffaws!*  Bwah ha ha ha!!

*Charles sidles up to her*  Leonine females are a close second...

*Charline*  D:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

ITOS

What is it called when your not attracted to any sex?
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Jim Halisstrad

thegayhare

Quote from: ITOS on October 13, 2006, 11:03:33 AM

Asexual

and no that doesn't mean you'll be celibate,  it's just your not attracted to the physical

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 12, 2006, 02:07:31 AM
What?! TGH's gay?! :O

*sobs*
I know I'm so sorry, I've been keeping the secret for so long.  I tried so hard to hide it.   I don't think anyone ever cuaght on, ut I just couldn't take the stress anymore.

Toric

Quote from: ITOS on October 13, 2006, 11:03:33 AM
According to my local priest, dead. xD

Okay, serious answer, it could be anything from a hormonal imbalance (unlikely) to just a matter of not placing any personal significance upon genderal physiological differences. (more likely)

Anyways, I'm straight, always have been. I have no problem with heteros or bi's, I've known so many that to me they're just people, but I'm 99% heterosexual. ....the other 1% is the Abel factor, obviously.
Yap by Silver.

thegayhare

Quote from: Toric on October 13, 2006, 11:29:09 AM

Anyways, I'm straight, always have been. I have no problem with heteros or bi's

Wow some ones confuzzled
*giggles*

Toric

Blargh, read what I think, not what I type. :B
Yap by Silver.

Zedd

And Gay..I have no problem with your gayness..Cause I am too you know

Manawolf

Quote from: thegayhare on October 12, 2006, 01:31:58 AM
I wonder if It's finaly time to come out of the closet

He's gay three times over, so he has one more time before he can't do it anymore.

Jack McSlay

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

DigitalMan

I'm gay for my girlfriend. Figure that one out!

Jack McSlay

this thread leads me to think... does 2 gay make a straight?
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Zedd

Quote from: Jack McSlay on October 13, 2006, 03:37:32 PM

No that the bi-way you meathead

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Jack McSlay on October 13, 2006, 03:37:32 PM
I think that's more of a multiplication thing than cancellation. :lol

Dakata

Quote from: thegayhare on October 13, 2006, 11:25:45 AM
Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 12, 2006, 02:07:31 AMWhat?! TGH's gay?! :O

*sobs*
I know I'm so sorry, I've been keeping the secret for so long.  I tried so hard to hide it.   I don't think anyone ever cuaght on, ut I just couldn't take the stress anymore.
Oh, don't worry, TheGayHare. We still love you. D: We don't care if you're gay, straight, bisexual, or a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater.

*Dragon hug* :B

Boog

Well, I have to post here if only to get all the coming out of the closet jokes out of the way. Last I checked I'm hetero, and recently posted a thread slightly on that subject, and half the time I really can't tell what women see in us guys. Nothing against those who prefer the saner sex though.

Aisha deCabre

And to re-start up a "closet" joke for just one second...

(Walks INTO a closet...now what does that make me, if coming OUT is gay?  :erk)

Haha...seriously though, I'm straight, and have a boyfriend who is also straight, and everything.

Usually, I can't even tell who is gay if they're subtle enough.  Some people have better gaydar than I do here, it seems, or they just like to really speculate.  :3

But having grown up in a very diverse neighborhood (and city really), I've become tolerant of all kinds.  My mom's best guy friend she had in high school is gay...and so was the guy she took me to in order to get my haircut all the time.  One of my brother's friends is gay, still guy...I only know one girl who is, online, that I talk to alot without much care about it.

So, hey, rock on, ye people, for ye-all have a right to express yourselves however.   :mowsmile 

The thing that really irks me is the whole same-sex marriage issue.  I think that it should stand to reason that whoever wants to get married, should be able to.  Who should really give a speck about it anyway?  Last I checked, the majority of people these days aren't "burn your body at the stake if you even think something heretic" religion-conscious.

I'm not looking to cause an argument...that's just the way I think.   :rolleyes
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Tapewolf

Since this thread appears to have turned into stand-everyone-in-a-row-and-get-them-to-say-if-they're-gay-or-not, I guess it's my turn.

I am straight, but a computer geek and therefore hopeless at forming relationships.  Like Slavkei and Toric, I'll admit that I've occasionally had infatuation, and I might add that DMFA characters like Abel don't help* :twisted

But as for actually going to bed with another guy?  Ugh!  You'd have to put a gun to my head first, I think.

*"Everyone is gay for Abel." -- Netami

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

What if I gave you a friendly Hug Jak? Does that help?

luiqui

My sexuality is a rather perplexing affair which I haven't entirely figured out. I've had suspicions that I wasn't straight forever pretty much, although with a paranoid edge: I was afraid that I'd eventually figure out I am straight after all, and this whole affair of me questioning myself would turn out to be an elaborate ruse to hide my inability have normal relationships with the girls (ya, I'm male). Which is pretty terrible, really. I ended up rejecting feelings of infatuation towards women and reinforce those towards guys to try to prove to myself I was really wasn't straight, and not fooling myself. Some time later, I worked out I was probably asexual, and so this may be pretty moot. Regardless, I still do experience attraction for want of a better word, and I'm afraid to say my psychological contortions have left me on the gayer end of the spectrum*. Oh well. I still have a lot of work to do. For the moment, I'm 'bi-asexual', with slight male leaning.

*Not that that's a bad thing; I just think that in my case it's rather artificial.

DigitalMan

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 14, 2006, 02:40:35 PM
I am straight, but a computer geek and therefore hopeless at forming relationships.  Like Slavkei and Toric, I'll admit that I've occasionally had infatuation, and I might add that DMFA characters like Abel don't help* :twisted

Nonsense! We computer geeks can get girls (or guys), too. You just gotta have confidence, dood!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zedd on October 14, 2006, 02:41:41 PM
What if I gave you a friendly Hug Jak? Does that help?

Not really:

(Sorry for leaching the bandwidth Silver - let me know if you want a click-through link instead)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

insanekaosx

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 14, 2006, 03:15:40 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on October 14, 2006, 02:40:35 PM

Nonsense! We computer geeks can get girls (or guys), too. You just gotta have confidence, dood!

Its true! I mean, come on, if I can get a girl, anyone can!

*hides from the hit on the head he's bound to get from Miaka >>*

xHaZxMaTx

My cousin who's bisexual kissed me on the cheek earlier today. :lol  It wasn't akward or anything, though, since I really don't care. :P

Creativity

Im a closet bisexual :3

How else would I rape the waffles too?

DigitalMan

I'm a bit more wary of bisexuals than gays. In my experience, they tend to cause pain... lots and lots and lots and lots of pain...