Oct 9: Dan's got a big sword

Started by komissarmakarov, October 08, 2006, 11:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

e_voyager

i never plaid 5 or 6 but i liked 4 7 and what i plade of nine. i never got my disko fo 8 to play and 9 mess up as well i'm sorry to say.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Alondro

*Charles duhhhhhhhh*  What's Final Fantasy?  *is killed instantly* 

Heh, I haven't played any games at all in years.  The last was Marvel vs Capcom II.   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Boog

And then there's those of us who play very, very little final fantasy other than the original, 10, and 10-2.

OhmygodscaryJenovaswitnessesnotintheFACE!

Reese Tora

:U a Final Fantasy discussion!

I liked... 1,4,5,6,7,9, and X-2

8 I didn't much care for the combat system due to the entire draw and junction system... never the less, I got pretty far, but still...

6 has to remain my favorite for sheer size of game and, for then, phenominal graphics.

I felt 9 to be a triumphant return to the 'roots' of final fantasy, especially after 8.

I liked X2 because of the return of job classes and open endedness (compared to X, which was more or less an interactive movie aside from a couple side quests)

These are, of course, personal opinions, and I'd be happy to discuss, in further detail, many of these points.  I would be happy to discuss them in PMs, that is (unless everyone asks the same thing!)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

DigitalMan

Final Fantasy is just one of those things that is guaranteed to horribly derail a topic. With a hammer. And on most boards I'd expect a flame war to erupt over disagreeing opinions.

As such, I refuse to tell which ones I've played and which ones I liked! HA!

K2: And he still didn't do a thing to get the topic back on track...

ShiningShadow

I love the FF series 7 , 8, 9, 10 are my faves right now I'm hooked on this game called Front Missions 4 *three words* *mechs, Guns and More Mechs* Yeahhhhhhh for random violence..................

Reese Tora

Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 12, 2006, 11:49:09 AM
I love the FF series 7 , 8, 9, 10 are my faves right now I'm hooked on this game called Front Missions 4 *three words* *mechs, Guns and More Mechs* Yeahhhhhhh for random violence..................

I really need to throw that disk into the PS2 and finish my game ^_^'

What was the topic again? figuring how large a sword Dan can hide while wearing a skirt?

I he could probably smuggle anything as long as his leg so long as he doesn't take too large of strides.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

e_voyager

1, 4,7,9 are the ones i remember playing.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

KarlOmega1

Ack! enough with the final fantasy talk and GET BACK ON ZE TOPIC!!!
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

e_voyager

no problem but i have to wonder. is Dan going to hide a sword in his dress this time? and where does Alexei Keep that hammer of hers? it's as big as she is! and shes not that conservatively dressed form whats i can see.

ShiningShadow

Yeah you have to remember he will be a woman thanks to Abel. If the sword goes under his dress then he has to be very caerful for the loins........................ :laugh :laugh

Madd the Sane

I know, no more Final Fantasy references, but I found this: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_083.php Don't let Amber look at it:  It might throw her into convulsions.  :mowtongue  :mowdizzy

And somehow I doubt that Abel's going to let him carry the sword, for... various reasons. :P
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

e_voyager

it is a FF7 reference and all as it says( thanks to mike cameo) with the same result. still Amber's art back then out strips my art of now. i would if i could take here ins a ceramist contest as that is my favored art field.

ShiningShadow

Regardless it's very funny as hell man I can't wait for Dan to transform completly to a woman *ta-da*............

e_voyager

now now don't frighten the poor boy.

ShiningShadow

Ohhhhhhhh I wnat to have some fun please please...... :mowsad