Photo Album: The Quest Continues

Started by Darkmoon, October 07, 2006, 02:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Rules for the photo album:

1) You MUST have a picture.  However, no one said it has to be actually you.  If it is an actual photograph, it must either be you, or a non-human entity of appropriate taste.  You may also have any drawn item of appropriate taste that you like instead (or as well -- no one said you had to be limited to ONE picture).

2) You must have a short summary- however, this will most likely be edited by me, as I am want to do.

3) You must have at least 2 favorite things.

You can pop up to the top of the forum and click on "CM Site" to access the photo album if you are interested in seeing previous entries.

Keep in mind: the Photo Album is time intensive and is usually updated rarely.  It may take a while for it to get done.  Please try to keep chatter in this thread to a minimum, so that we can actually find the updates.

We would hate to have to close the thread and start all over because of the massive quantity of off-topic posts.

4) If you post multiple pictures, you MUST have enough content to fill the page (to balance them out). If you don't have enough content, I will use as many of the pictures as I can, but won't use them all until you give me more content to play with.

The goal: write a ton of stuff, people.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

xHaZxMaTx

Jim Halisstrad

A true friend will post pictures that were taken of him while he was drunk.
Name: Jim
Lives in: Arkansas

Short summary: I'm having trouble dealing with my own mediocrity

Favs
Food: Sushi

Movie:  Hudson Hawk.  It will OWN YOU

Books: Good Omens
Music: Man, I have Ace of Base sitting right next to Rob Zombie, so pretty freaking varied.
Hobbies: Things

insanekaosx

Name: Kaos, Matt, GG, Tanis
Lives in: Boston

Wait, didn't I already fill that out.... anyways, this is me, channeling my rage through my eyes. If this were a video, I went on to burn a hole through a tree with only my palm. I then proceeded to wreak havoc on the city. Let slip the mows of war.

Zedd

Name: Daniel,Dan,Zedd,Vash,Pineapple head

Lives in: Lansing

Sign: Tauraus/Dog

Likes: Movies,Anime,Games,friends,reading,and being in love

Dislikes: Mean people,Bordem,Big churches,and salesmen

Hope this is enough Dark...I have so much to tell

Xuzaf D

Currently "The Warlike"

"The Warlike" doesn't really do much aside from working 50 hours a week.

Dislikes: The fact that he is not allowed to say what he dislikes.

Darkmoon

Updated through Warlike.

Oh, I edited this above, but for those that didn't read it:

If you post mutliple pictures and you have enough content to balance the page out right, I will use all the pictures I can. If you want more pictures, but I can't post them, than you'll need to post more content for your bio.

Seems reasonable enough.

RJ

Okay, here's an update for my profile so you can use that second photo:

B-Day: 12th March 1987
Greek Zodiac: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
That makes: A rabbit with a fish tail? Or a fish with rabbit ears and a fluffy tail? I guess you'd have to call it a 'Pisbit'...
Lives in: Australia

Fav Colour: Purple... or orange... or maybe pink... oh, perhaps green or blue... heck, rainbow!

Fav Food: Dark chocolate (70% cocoa), carrot sticks with peanut butter, pistachios, Strawberry Pocky, blueberries

Fav Shows: Iron Chef, Scrubs, House M.D., CSI, Boston Legal

Fav Anime: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Naruto, Angelic Layer, D.N.Angel, .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, and pretty much anything else that isn't centred around giant robots

Fav Movie Types: J-horror, horror (zombies!), martial arts

Fav Video Games: Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Dynasty Warriors, We <3 Katamari

Fav Music: Ska, jazz, j-rock/pop, classical

Hobbies: Drawing, writing (fanfics and rants), reading, cosplay, half-finishing games (excepts for Kingdom Hearts, yay), Naruto (yes, I consider it a hobby), DDR, modding over at the MangaHelpers.com forum

Loves: Corny stuff like bizzare pop culture references, when people make fun of the Akatsuki from Naruto, hilariously bad cosplay photos

Secretly: Visits the /cgl/ section of 4chan and hosts the 'Caption the Cosplay' thread

Tries To Be: A friend to everyone she meets, a little bit knowledgable on many things, an avid listener of rants/worries

Wishes: She wasn't a procrastinator, had a regular sleep schedule, and had a good camera

Zedd

Your cute as always RJ and nice rocket launcher

Darkmoon

Updated RJ. ;)

That was more than enough.

RJ

Silverfoxr

sorry for all the typos ><

birthday 5 th october 1972
zodiac: libra - chinese: rat (that explains the furry aspect alot !!)
Lives in Australia

Fave Color: pinks and purples!
Fave Food: Chicken, chocolate, pasta dishs anything yum

Fave shows: most Hunted, Futurarma, the real ghostbusters

Fave animes:  Inuyasha, narato, one piece, slayers, runorri kenshin, orphen, and tons of others!!

Fave movie types: fantasy, animation, comedy

Fave games: Second Life, City of heros

Fave music: instramental, Trance, eighties

Hobbies: Collecting movie memobrilla and anime, drawing, animation, writing, sleeping :D

Loves: drawing cute things and being with friends

Secretly: watchs way to many cartoons!

Wishs: i could be somewhat semi-normal!

Darkmoon

Somewhere, in the mass of all that memorabilia... a person exists...

Jim Halisstrad

Updated profile and a new pic.    Sorry, my friend finally gave me this picture and I love it X3

A true friend will post pictures that were taken of him while he was drunk.
Name: Jim
Lives in: Arkansas

Short summary: I'm having trouble dealing with my own mediocrity

Stats:

Hight: 5ft 5

eyes: Green

Hair: brown

Sexual Orrentation: yes

Favs

Food: Sushi

Movie:  Hudson Hawk.  It will OWN YOU

Books: Good Omens

Music: Man, I have Ace of Base sitting right next to Rob Zombie, so pretty freaking varied.

Hobbies: Things

Video Game:  Breath of Fire Two

Car:  1970 El-Dorado Cadillac convertable

Brand of Cigarette:  Silver

Booze:  Jim Bean  (HAH!)

Other crap about me:  I like to glowstick once in a while when I am good and drunk.  I'm a friendly, if a bit spaztastic, individual.  Hopefully this balances out the fact that I have a terrible dark sense of humor, but hey, thats what you get for surfing the interwebs for almost a decade.

Other pic of me.

Tug

Nick picture there Jim!  I can see were both the decadent type.

Oh and thanks for the template.

I'll start out with two pictures of myself!

First the cute one:
Me with stary kittens that I raised

And second the geeky one:
Me gamming with the one and only Gary Gaygx on his porch

Name: Nick
Lives in: The great state of Wisconsin

Short summary: What do you want?  You want some of this?! D:  You Can't stop this!

Stats:

Hight: 5ft 6

eyes: Hazel

Hair: Brown, but almost always bleached blonde

Sexual Orrentation: yes

Favs

Food: Jimmy Johns

Movie:  Final Fantasy AC becauce there are never enough fans.

Books: Watership Down.

Music:

Hobbies: Bitching about work.  And waking up every morning wondering why the damn alarm hasn't tied yet.

Video Game:  Breath of Fire III

Car:  1991 Ford Explorer

Brand of Cigarette:  Camel Lights

Booze:  Vodka, the cheap kind.

Darkmoon

Updated through Jim (and his new info). Tug will be on the next round...

Xuzaf D

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 08, 2006, 12:27:23 PM
Updated through Warlike.
I should have specified that I would like the "Joseph" part removed.

TheGreyRonin

Would you prefer the real me, or my online persona? Or both?

Hilary

Another pic... If I don't have enough info to match, I'll gladly post some more. (It's blurry, but I like it anyway. <<)

TheGreyRonin

Nicknames: Grey, Ronin, TGR, Stalker, T'sayluhcheerImuhthaydow't, several obscenities.
Eyes:Changing(usually grey).
Lives in: Shadow's Reach, South Dakota. Population:3

Favorite Authors: Long list. Robert A. Heinlein, David Drake, Stephen King, Mercedes Lackey, Anne McCaffrey, Jack McDevitt, Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child come to mind first.
Favorite Anime: Cowboy Bebop, Ghost In The Shell, Trigun.
Hobbies:Writing/Running RPG's, Painting, Growing Roses, Reading, various other things I dabble in
I drive: A 1974 Cadillac Hearse named Roxy.
Allergic to:Chocolate, silver
Pets:One Basset Hound, female/indoors(Rosebud Thorn), Eighteen cats of various ages, genders, and colors/outdoors, Twenty hermit crabs, mostly unnamed/indoors.

Bio: Youngest of five children. My family moved a lot when I was growing up, so I've lived in several places. Graduated from high school, failed out of becoming a coroner in college because I literally can't handle the smell. I've been married twice; widowed once, divorced once. I work part-time as a grunt in a local feed store to pay the bills. I write because not writing is unthinkable to me. I'm a hermit by nature, rarely leaving my property outside of work and necessary shopping. I'm obssessive about roses, and a clinical insomniac. I don't drink, do drugs, chew, smoke, or have sex, which has made several question why I bother living. *chuckles* I'm open to most any questions about myself; if I don't want to answer, I simply won't. My personal library in my office is actually bigger than the two nearest public libraries combined, and I'm a packrat in other areas besides books.

Weaknesses: I'm incredibly socially awkward, and often miss what more social people accept as a matter of fact. I'm not stupid, but in social situations can sometimes come off as an absolute moron.
I work at my own pace, which usually involves several days of incredibly frantic writing or painting, followed by as much as a month of wishing I could squeeze my brain for more.

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's a very serious pic, there, Hilary. Can you smile at all, or will your face crack? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Hilary

I can't fake-smile for the camera. It just doesn't work. <<

xHaZxMaTx

Hey, I actually have a good picture! :O

That's my unbelievably cute baby cousin. :3

Slavkei

Stealing RJ's form:

B-Day: May 21, 1983
Greek Zodiac: Tastes like chicken
Chinese Zodiac: But twice as tangy
That makes: One tasty meal.
Lives in: Pennsylvania, near Gettysburg

Fav Colour: Green and Red. It's one color damnit! >..<

Fav Food: The edible one.

Fav Shows: Robot Chicken, Metalocalypse, Stargate in its various incarnations, Hollow Men (Come back to Comedy Central damnit ;..;), Megas XLR

Fav Anime: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, s-CRY-ed

Fav Movie Types: Campy, most anything from the 80's that doesn't suck hairy donkey balls, comedy, well done drama/action

Fav Video Games: Perfect Dark, Halo, Halo 2, F-Zero X, anything bearing the Castlevania name, anything with Raziel

Fav Music: Rockity rock!

Hobbies: Working at the factory, working on my car, sitting on the internet for hours on end, reading

Loves: People who have a clue

Secretly: Isn't the asshole he pretends to be online. Don't tell anyone.

Tries To Be: Trustworthy loyal helpful friendly courteous kind obedient cheerful thrifty brave clean and reverent.

Wishes: He could do half of what he tries.

Azlan

Not that you couldn't already kill me Slav, but you seem a bit buffer then I remember...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

God-Beast

God-Beast

Quote from: Hilary on October 15, 2006, 10:34:04 PM
Another pic... If I don't have enough info to match, I'll gladly post some more. (It's blurry, but I like it anyway. <<)

you're Gorgeous...Really.

Nimrods Son

that's me. I'm not on cocaine that night  :mowdizzy - I know it doesn't show. please notice The Person I Hate Now on drums. the other guy is quite cool.

Edgar 'Keighton' Voß
Hates: drummers, noise, girls

Fav song: "Chemical World" by blur (1993)
Hated song of the day: "where d'you go" by No Mercy

Lushin

B-Day: April 26 1982
Greek Zodiac: Taurus
Lives in: Some back water town in Maine

Fav Color: Most dark colors.

Fav Food: Cooked meat

Fav Shows: The Jeff Corwin Experience, The Crocodile Hunter/Diaries, anything on the History channel that has to do with WWII, and Mythbusters

Fav Anime: Too many to list

Fav Movie Martial Arts (Jackie Chan bitches), action, and comedies

Fav Video Games: Halo 1 and 2. Comix Zone, and the DOA series (Only the fighting ones.)

Hobbies: My computer, video games, DnD, and driveing around

Secretly: I plead the fifth on this one
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Forestcat

Ooo you need to change my photo album entry to get my date of birth right, tis June 21st, not the 1st ^^ You may also want to spell it "Furfire" for the first of the favorite online comix ^^

And could you add this picture --> http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/Forestcat/Cheryl%20Pictures/cherylhat.jpg

And this:
Location: Middle of BFE, otherwise known as Nebraska. For serious. All we have is corn, cows, sandhills and um. . . yeah.
Hobbies:  Playing D&D, attending renaissance festivals (and spending way too much money at them...), pestering my two cats (who are trying to take over the world), painting figs for playing the Warhammer minis game, attempting to become a decent artist of cuteness, reading, role playing in general, hanging out at gaming stores, lurking around online forums, updating my live journal, and generally being really really weird and geeky. I freely admit to geekdom. Long live the geeky female gamers of the world!
Relationship Status: Wouldn't you like to know? You would, but I don't have to say. ^^
Favorite Fantasy Animal: Gryphons and Dragons. They really could just combine and that'd say it all. Yes.

Ok? Thanks. You rule. :) I do oh so much love the 'intro blurb' on my album spot. Muchly. ^^