[Epsilon Chapter 48]

Started by Starcat5, July 01, 2024, 07:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

48-01 - Unwelcome home

Whoops! First read this on my phone and didn't have time to make a thread. Then I forgot. -_(\

Anyway, it is nice to see Lady Finch doing something smart for the first time in this arc. Admittedly she is doing that smart thing for dumb reasons, but credit where credit is due.  :mowwink
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ProfesseurRenard

48-02 - Peak difficulty

Crikey, combing a mountain pass in search of Lady Jyraneth- infamous for hanging and beheading anyone she deems an unbeliever. I'd be unnerved too if I were in Josh's position.

ProfesseurRenard

On another note (and yes, I'm aware replying to one's self is rather gauche), is there any chance that the rushed Epsilon page can be edited to display the month and day? 4 July, unless I remember incorrectly.

Chairtastic

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on July 17, 2024, 06:51:00 PMOn another note (and yes, I'm aware replying to one's self is rather gauche), is there any chance that the rushed Epsilon page can be edited to display the month and day? 4 July, unless I remember incorrectly.

Aww, but MM/DD is my favorite time of year!

Seriously though, sending one person to try and find an insane tri-wing is a bit much.  Give Joshua some panthers or the unused Wils cheetah on remote control at least.

ProfesseurRenard

48-04 - It's fun to be evil

Julei seems to be enjoying putting Josh on edge, just a little bit.

Chairtastic

As a particular singing red cat in a blue robe once said:  "It feels so good to be bad!"

Given how delicate Daryil cubi and beings tend to be, reminding them that Furrae is a death world must be a fun pastime.

Liatai

Ooh, I wonder -- is it because Julei and Mordrith left during the height of Jyraneth's power? When she was fully active? They've proven they can throw off Her shackles even when she's operating fully. Keaton, meanwhile, has only really just started her recovery, by 'cubi standards. :o

MT Hazard

48-05: Looks like Julei got bigger upfront, that or she is popping out.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Liatai

Not again?! I'd have thought Looney-Tunes-ing your way out of doors was more of a demon thing than a 'cubi thing!  :mowhappy Page the repair crew!

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Liatai on August 02, 2024, 11:38:49 AMNot again?! I'd have thought Looney-Tunes-ing your way out of doors was more of a demon thing than a 'cubi thing!  :mowhappy Page the repair crew!

I'm now strangely tempted to draw a door with a Mary-shaped hole in it...

Tapewolf

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on August 02, 2024, 03:19:37 PMI'm now strangely tempted to draw a door with a Mary-shaped hole in it...

Daryil's panther avatar, on the other hand, didn't even need the door:
http://projectfuturecomic.com/epsilon.php?strip=38-08

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ProfesseurRenard

48-06 - Caroline is back in the game

Oh shit. Bracers or no bracers, I foresee her complicating matters in the near future. Any bets on how many pages it will take?

IonOtter

I'm surprised that Taun doesn't take a more direct role in bringing Caroline under control?  Letting her loose under *any* circumstances is very likely to get her killed by the authorities, and then Taun would be out a child.  Or worse, Caroline would bring the authorities after *Taun* because her crazy kid is going berserk on people.

ProfesseurRenard

48-08 - We are there yet

Nice to see Jakob got Jerry to the hospital alright. Something tells me Caroline ain't gonna stay quiet in the boot much longer, though...