[I.G.C. Chapter 03]

Started by Starcat5, July 19, 2024, 10:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

03-01 - Spilling the beans

This is why, when you go Under Cover, you have a contact on the outside in place to get you back out. Trying to solo something like this is a good way to die by "Friendly Fire". -_(\

Also, as an aside, who else thinks that Lord Amadeus already has the place surrounded?  :mwaha
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Starcat5 on July 19, 2024, 10:53:26 AM03-01 - Spilling the beans

This is why, when you go Under Cover, you have a contact on the outside in place to get you back out. Trying to solo something like this is a good way to die by "Friendly Fire". -_(\

Also, as an aside, who else thinks that Lord Amadeus already has the place surrounded?  :mwaha

Not exactly easy to pick a contact if you're not sure who you can trust.

As to Lord Amadeus, I wouldn't put it past him to use such a tactic.

Starcat5

03-02 - What would you do, indeed?
Nothing like a situation with no right answers, only varying degrees of Wrong, with the absolute worst being "Do Nothing":<

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Starcat5

03-03 - Whatever is going to happen, it won't be fun
Ah, yes. "It seemed like a good idea at the time." I have been running with the theory that Neckbreaker here is actually a young Cubi. So far, he hasn't really done anything that specifically screams "Demon", so it'll be fun to see if my little crackpot idea holds water.

Liatai

Alas, your theory's shot dead in the water by Dark Lord Rising, where we've seen Ernst older and wiser as a Black Rider. Good thinking though! X3

Starcat5

I just spent two THREE hours hashing out a reply, before giving it a solid once over and realizing that the whole thing was junk. -_(\

Unlike the main comic or other side comics, Dark Lord Rising isn't an arc I have read more than once. Jason is "Main Cast" at this point, and Keller is hard to forget, but my memory of Ernst before I.G.C. is non-existent.

Liatai

That's fair, and he was a very bit part! I just have a strangely specific memory for weird details in DMFA and adjacent comics. X3;

Like, if you'd asked me what the Rider's name was in Dark Lord Rising before this, I would have drawn a blank, but as soon as I saw his name in IGC I was like "OH wasn't he a Black Rider in one of the other comics? I know we've seen him somewhere before! Like Kamdan -- wait am I thinking of Kamdan? No, I don't think so. What comics have we seen Black Riders in?" And then went on an archive dive. ^^;