2022-09-28 [DMFA #2091] I'm Aliph Soulstealer. Welcome to my TED Talk.

Started by ChaosMageX, September 28, 2022, 12:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

Seriously, informative monologues are the best kind of monologues. I'd be sitting right next to Regina. I can't wait to read the next pages! :eager

I'm also glad that the page at least touched on how the very definition of life is a debated topic, especially when it comes to things like viruses, even though they weren't explicitly mentioned.

Icon by Sunblink

Glenn Griffon

This feels less like a TED Talk and more like Aliph Soulstealer's COSMOS.

Tuyu

Important safety tip:  to avoid boredom, make sure you do not consume all your snacks before the monologue comes to a full stop.

joshofspam

Hmm... One could only imagine how the Undead race fits into this explanation DP is giving.

After all, he's planning to end the entire race he created. But like all things explained about DP's plotting, he doesn't seem to driven to speed up the planning to any degree. But that makes sense seeing how that got him his first dirt nap.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Nightmask

Tarakona

Wisdom can come from anywhere. Here we have a (previous at least) super villain waxing poetic on the meaning of life.

Glenn Griffon

Quote from: Tarakona on October 01, 2022, 09:23:54 PM
Wisdom can come from anywhere. Here we have a (previous at least) super villain waxing poetic on the meaning of life.
Oh he's still a villain, but just because he is bad guy does not mean he is bad guy.

Besides, if he doesn't wax poetical once in a while on the nature of all things how else will he earn his status as a Warrior Poet?

Hariman

Quote from: Glenn Griffon on October 07, 2022, 11:33:31 PM
Quote from: Tarakona on October 01, 2022, 09:23:54 PM
Oh he's still a villain, but just because he is bad guy does not mean he is bad guy.

Besides, if he doesn't wax poetical once in a while on the nature of all things how else will he earn his status as a Warrior Poet?

Lorenda DID state that Aliph's bad deeds never included "being a bad uncle".

And given how Aliph is handling raising Regina into a functioning adult, he's a good father figure, even if he's a world conquest seeking monster too.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!