2022-02-01 [DMFA #2066] An ugly word for becoming pretty

Started by Tapewolf, February 01, 2022, 04:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Given that Abel was an absolute mess when he came into his powers, it's a good job his idealised appearance wasn't warped by self-loathing or something.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Glenn Griffon

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 01, 2022, 04:54:56 AM
Given that Abel was an absolute mess when he came into his powers, it's a good job his idealised appearance wasn't warped by self-loathing or something.
I'm sure the academy has top notch mental health care. If a Cubi does start to slowly degrade their physical appearance due to subconscious problems I'm sure Fa'Lina gets them the help they need before they subconsciously twist their appearance into a hideously malformed creature that they see themselves as inside. Especially since, according to Abel, it doesn't take long for things to "stick".

It also shows that in spite of how he came to the Academy Abel has gravitated more towards cute and affectionately sexy rather than full blown Cubi sex beast of irresistible hotness and a body that attracts man and woman alike.

Instead he's more like the cute bf you Netflix and chill with, laying your head on his chest and just being cuddly.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 01, 2022, 04:54:56 AM

Yeah, it would've been unfortunate and tragic if he'd ended up looking like the Unspeakable One from Rimmer's psi-moon.

Tuyu

I am so glad Q*bert has absolutely nothing to do with this.