2020-10-06 [DMFA #2014] Security issues

Started by MT Hazard, October 06, 2020, 09:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Looks like the hospital has the same kind of mythos as the SAIA librarian, this one looks that much creepier though, especially for those with Pupaphobia or Coulrophobia. (Puppets and clowns)

Also I'd say that Kria being attracted to the person she is letting though security is a bit of a conflict of interests.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Radagast

Quote from: MT Hazard on October 06, 2020, 09:39:27 AM
Also I'd say that Kria being attracted to the person she is letting though security is a bit of a conflict of interests.

Meh.  All indications are that, despite her antics, she's quite professional when the situation requires.  That she found Jyrras's willingness to fight her to be an attractive quality, openly tried to seduce Dan, and wanted to get drunk enough to override her better judgement about hitting on an undead guy doesn't mean that she can't be trusted to do her job. Even Aliph concedes as much, and he's practically his sister's polar opposite.
Hand me my snorkel!  I'm diving back into the archives!

QuoteLooks like the hospital has the same kind of mythos as the SAIA librarian

Thought that too! I wonder if we'll get to know more about her kind.

Tuyu

Oh, poor Jyrras...at least six hours left until visiting time, and Kria has nothing better to do than to conduct his security inspection the entire time... 

:popcorn

Wanderer

Ooh! It's one of those building-inhabiting mythos!

...I mean, I'm sure lots of mythos inhabit buildings, but not the same way as this variety does. Anyway, they're cool.

e_voyager

I believe Kira's fantasy has more playing around and less I'm free kind of tone to it
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mermidion

i just Realized that this is strip number 2014. and it makes me wonder if Amber is going to make a joke with the comicstrip 2020...maybe draw a dumbsterfire or something xD
Also always nice to see professional Kira.  :mowhappy

InhumanInterest

Quote from: Radagast on October 06, 2020, 01:32:40 PM
All indications are that, despite her antics, she's quite professional when the situation requires.  That she found Jyrras's willingness to fight her to be an attractive quality, openly tried to seduce Dan, and wanted to get drunk enough to override her better judgement about hitting on an undead guy doesn't mean that she can't be trusted to do her job.

I mean the follow up to her finding Jyrras hot was that she took the time to snoop, gather intel, and even steal some new gizmo from his place while visiting without anyone noticing and promptly reported it to the council so yeah, she seems pretty capable of balancing her own amusement and professionalism.