Akisohida; Gone for awhile.

Started by Akisohida, September 29, 2006, 08:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

Ok. Wensday night, one of my best friends holed himself up in his house and attempted to kill himself. That in itself is rather horrible but the second punch comes that he seriously believes the stab wound he inflicted on himself was actually inflicted by another one of my friends. Considering friend A tried to kill himself and thought friend B was trying to murder him..Well..It seems he's pretty much snapped.

What's I'm getting at is that I will nto be posting in this forum for awhile but I don't what those few who know me from the DMFA section to think I am gone for good. I'm just not up for making any jokes right now.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Darkmoon

Not to be callous, but this should be in the Shout Out forum...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Leafar

hang in there buddy, i feel your pain...

don't forget, as Jesus said: ''Do what comes to your hands, and nothing else.''

What do i mean? i mean, help in any way that you possibly can, but never feel guilty if something comes to happen...just be there...hope you come back soon. :)

Vidar

Oy. Good luck with that mess. Try to get friend A some help.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Suwako

Best wishes,
hope your friends get along again soon.

Zedd

Dont you worry my spider friend..*gives you a muffin and a hug*

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Akisohida

I'm back. Thanks for the support :) I gues sthere is not much I can do from 40 miles away and no transportation and, if I can continue to go to work, I can certianly try to stay happy and entertain myself instead of chewing on my fingernails whilst waiting for info.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Zedd

Would the itsy bitsy spider fox want a muffin?